Coordinator, Tiffany For Business
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
CROSS FUNCTIONAL COMMUNICATION
- Monitor centralized Tiffany for Business mailbox and respond according to defined service levels.
- Comprehensive communication with Business Sales Service, Tiffany for Business Account and Market Managers and Regional Directors.
- On a daily basis -
- Communicate with Business Sales Service and International Sales Service.
- Consult and provide product suggestions or alternative for TFB sales opportunities inclusive of all product categories.
- Work with CM, DM, SM and PD counterparts for TFB product requests for product categories.
- Facilitate off cycle PO requests.
- Facilitate all volume discount requests.
- Trouble-shoot any order issues and respond to Account Executives
- Interact with Strategic Procurement to ensure optimal utilization of all manufacturing resources.
- Work with the warehouse when inventory issues arise.
- Communicate trends and issues to Demand Management in support of business sales.
- On a weekly basis - compile, analyze and communicate to TFB, Sales Service and Merchandising counterparts -
- Speculative reserve report, back order report, opportunity updates report
- On a monthly basis -
- Communicate product discontinuations, reclasses, assortment adjustments and price changes.
- Update and post pertinent information on Chatter, TFB and CD websites.
- On a quarterly basis - compile, analyze and communicate to TFB, Sales Service and Merchandising counterparts -
- Annuity program reserves, Sales to date, top sku drivers,
- Compile all presentation materials for monthly/quarterly BMC meetings SPECIAL PROJECT TIMELINE MANAGEMENT
- Manage CRM and PR gifting projects through the phases of development and sign-off process in coordination with Manager
- Partner closely with the Customer Relationship Management, PR, Design, Packaging and Global Procurement to keep projects in scope and on time
- Oversee and manage cost evolution from vendor cost estimates, cost changes to final cost and work with Global Procurement to achieve "best" cost for projects
- Partner with the Jewelry Research and Development Center, where applicable, during the lifecycle of a project
- Utilize Team Center/TPM to manage projects and meeting timeline objectives
- Develop and meet project expectations and commitments for product launch
- Work cross-functionally to meet key milestone sampling needs i.e. Marketing, Public Relations & CVMADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and manage all annuity reserves to support third party and annuity business
- Work with cross functional partners in Demand Planning and Global Procurement to ensure accurate forecasting and product availability
- Provide management team with weekly reports and sales analysis, as needed
- Support manager in preparing materials for executive meetings and conferences
- 1 - 2 years business experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- Prior customer support, with expertise in sales, customer service, and/or contact center experience.
- Must be able to work both independently as well as be able to collaborate productively in a team environment, while providing prompt, attentive and effective service.
- Be able to communicate with impact, both verbally and in written form, while delivering strong results in both sales and service.
- Think strategically and problem solve by applying knowledge, judgment and creative thinking to ensure personalized customer experiences.
- College degree, business major preferred, or comparable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows environment Preferred Qualifications/Requirements:
- Knowledge of MIPS, AS400 systems and RSC Operations
- Excel experience required