Cpfr Manager - Acd Supply Chain (Walmart)
Country : USA
State : Arkansas
County : Benton County
Town : Bentonville
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Bachelor's degree required; Supply Chain, Business disciplines preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain role, preferably customer facing
- Outstanding Data Management skills- Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP & Retail Link experienced preferred
- An understanding of relational data base concepts; the ability to merge and transfer files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources
- Ability to drive to and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Direct experience with regular interaction/management of a retail customer.
- Walmart replenishment experience preferred
- GRS application knowledge
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Extract and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain & Sales:
- Fill Rate reporting
- Cuts/Product Availability reporting
- Drive from reporting to insights/recommendations
- Drive and own OTIF optimizations with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc analysis upon request associated with Supply Chain & Sales activities
- Manage timely reporting & create recommendations associated with Allocations, product run-outs/transitions, stop ships & launch orders
- Work with Sales & appropriate Customer associates to evolve and refine analysis and regular reporting
- Actively participate in and lead portions of weekly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Customer
- Utilize customer data and sales intelligence to validate and influence the forecast.
- Maintain process and procedure documentation ("Playbook") for all Analytical activities
- Build overall Supply Chain knowledge through interaction and training on Distribution, Transportation, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Inventory Management We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.