Creative Director, Brand Management
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Lead, develop and own the creative development and direction for visual and experiential design for all global integrated marketing campaigns.
- Own and lead implementation of brand visual centers to define the vision for the season.
- Lead seasonal onboarding of external partners & agencies and give feedback to internal and external creatives.
- Think through end-to-end campaign experiences and engage with digital marketing teams to connect campaigns to content and site experiences.
- Collaborate with the Central Marketing Organization, Brand Marketing and Integrated Marketing Departments, and our PUMA regions to ensure on-brand business driving solutions.
- Define and develop creative best practices that result in cohesive, full funnel assets focused on brand voice continuity.
- Demonstrate smart risk taking - routinely push creative boundaries to think outside the box and make our brand stand out visually.
- Provide critical creative thinking and critiques to help shape best in class work.
- Effectively communicate and present design concepts; create presentation materials that effectively communicate design concepts-mentors others to present their work in a persuasive and compelling way.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of current brand trends, streetwear culture, technology, design systems and other design influences.
- Performs work in support of Brand plans; integrates company mission into daily work and planning; leads or participates in key initiatives with moderate or wide visibility.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in the area of Marketing, Business or Design.
- 12+ years creative experience within an in-house creative brand or agency.
- Proven ability to lead a creative team of associate creative directors, art directors, copywriters and graphic designers.
- Confident in presenting and discussing work with senior level leaders and helping to translate feedback to the team.
- Portfolio demonstrating diverse creative work and ability to execute across channels, with strong experience in digital channels.
- Ability and affinity for a combination of hands-on work and creative team leadership.
- Works across teams and functions to drive consensus, action and results-based work.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with PUMA Ambassadors and external talent.
- Strong management skills and the ability to handle multiple complex projects and resources simultaneously.