Creative Director - Loyalty & CRM
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
- Support VP Creative and lead your team to develop strategic marketing campaign concepts and provide creative solutions that meets business objectives within Loyalty and CRM.
- Lead multiple projects and manage/motivate multiple teams of designers
- Direct your team to build concept boards and design across multiple channels.
- Delegate/Assign work, including monitoring team bandwidth and finding synergies where possible.
- Present creative in various settings.
- Partner closely with other Creative leadership, Editorial, Program Management, Production and Marketing to develop and deliver creative for robust 360 consumer experiences.
- Build relationship with cross-functional partners across the organization at the Director and above level.
- Direct the work of strategic agency partners.
- Portfolio that shows Loyalty and CRM experience across email, direct mail, site assets, paid media and paid social.
- BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
- Team management experience.
Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experience concepting/design/art directing campaigns.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Ability to juggle between multiple projects.
- Strong presentation skills, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- Knowledge and experience in retail, beauty/fashion and understand current industry related trends
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.