Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Our unique culture blends an obsession with fashion with a powerful entrepreneurial energy. Online and in our stores — where merchandise is hand-selected — we’re devoted to one-on-one service and styling, driven by data and on-the-ground insights that – at the end of the day, help us make our customers feel effortlessly chic. If you’re bold, curious, and want to be part of an innovative approach to fashion, join us.
- Responsible for the execution and reportingof CRM campaigns that focus on acquisition, retention and reactivation.
- Creates and distributes custom lists andsegments using customer data to maximize engagement
- Cross functional collaboration with other keypartners to implement customer focused communications that drives retention,loyalty and engagement.
- Recommends timing, messaging,testing/optimization and target selection for campaigns
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and recommendsmodifying campaigns based on conclusions
- Develops and distributes KPI reports tomeasure performance, marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Supports A/B tests and analysis
- Assess performance of marketing programs toimprove future engagements
- Partner with cross functional partners toexecute targeted campaigns to support data driven recommendations
- Builds standard and ad hoc reports forCorporate and Stores to support business needs
- Serve as the subject matter expert for ourCRM system.
- Team player with a curious mindset
- 2+ years Digital or CRM analysis experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel and databaseapplications SQL, SAS, or SPSS, Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with CDP (Action IQ) a plus
- Strong analytic skills and attention todetail
- Problem solving, organizational,decision-making skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing,Business, Computer Science, Statistics or related field
- Experience in Fashion Ecommerce preferred