CRM, Customer Insights And Retention Manager
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company's future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Centric Brands is looking for a dynamic, creative and resourceful CRM, Customer Insights, and Retention Manager to join its Robert Graham team. This individual must be a self-starter and team player who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is excited about joining a team on a journey to accelerate transformation across Centric Brands.
The CRM, Customer Insights, and Retention Manager will develop robust omni-channel customer engagement strategies through segmentation, optimization, and execution. This role will have ownership and responsibility for developing and driving customer programs that enhance the customer experience through initiatives that focus on acquisition, retention, and reactivation across all channels and segments. You will be running the entire CRM program, leveraging partner platforms for analytics to support program recommendations and tracking performance of all CRM related activities.
- Analyze and Report high level actionable insights to build the Robert Graham customer profile to inform cross functional department decision making processes
- Together with the Digital Team, Lead the strategy, planning, and execution for email, on-site communications, and promotional activations to increase customer engagement, acquire new emails, and drive new customer purchases.
- Develop, evaluate and optimize segment structure, monitor customer migration across segments, and establish programmatic approach to continued evaluation and improvement of our segmentation strategy.
- Create campaigns including message/content strategy, target audience segmentation, measurement plans, and iterative testing roadmaps.
- Design, implement, and monitor CRM journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content, designed to drive conversion and engagement.
- Lead the development of a data-driven test-and-learn roadmap through use of marketing technology, reporting & analytics, while driving CRM strategy, innovation and programs across all customer touch points.
- Pilot the implementation, measurement, and optimization of CRM campaigns across all channels (in partnership with cross-functional teams including Planning, Merchandising, Finance, Online Operations, Brand and Digital Marketing).
Key Stakeholders: This position will work mainly with the eCommerce, Direct-to-Consumer, and Retail Store teams; and will partner with finance, merchandising, buying, planning, creative, and the executive team.
- A results-oriented mindset with an exceptional track record of developing profitable retention programs and exceeding performance targets.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Strong analytical skills; able to create data-driven strategies with large data sets.
- Excellent interpersonal / team building skills including management of high performers.
- Deep technical expertise with Marketing Automation Platforms / ESPs, and Customer Data and Experience Platforms.
- Proven experience leveraging performance and audience data to inform successful marketing campaigns
- Experience using A/B testing to optimize and refine programs
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.