CRM Email Developer
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are currently searching for a CRM Developer to join our growing Customer Engagement team. The position is responsible for developing ad-hoc and triggered campaigns for Sally's CRM channels including email and mobile.
- Support the CRM Production Specialist in building out mobile optimized ad-hoc and triggered email campaigns.
- Develop emails in the ESP working from project briefs and assets including images, copy, URLs, and campaign tracking codes.
- Hands-on design and development of ad-hoc emails within the ESP platform.
- Minor to moderate HTML and in-line CSS coding as required by project.
- Set up and integrate audience selections for specific campaigns.
- Design, develop, and test data-driven dynamic content and triggered campaigns.
- Work with ESP resources to integrate data feeds into email templates.
- Troubleshooting of rendering issues and minor adjustments to creative assets if needed.
- QA email prior to deployment to ensure quality and adherence to campaign briefs.
- Experience in CRM or digital marketing preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in email front-end development required
- Enterprise-level ESP platform experience required; Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience with dynamic content areas a plus
- Proficient with HTML and in-line CSS; Experience with AMPscript a plus
- Experience building mobile responsive email designs preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Ability to interface with ESP and internal teams
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers' and stylists' needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.