CRM System Analyst
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Morris County
Town : Parsippany-Troy Hills
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Business and Systems Analysis - will elicit, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for both new and existing applications to support Tiffany CRM roadmap. The System Analyst will conduct requirements-gathering, impact analysis and document user stories, use cases, as-is and to-be processes/workflows, business rules, functional requirements to support business needs. Closely partner with the technical architects and development teams to support the documenting of technical specifications - integration mapping, any configurations documents and others as needed. Develop a deep knowledge of supported business areas, IT applications, and enterprise integrations. Assist in administering Salesforce and other application data, fields and processes to ensure system integrity. Drive the resolution of issues identified during the analysis, design and testing phases.
Agile/Scrum - will manage backlog for multiple projects, follow-through on all assigned features/user stories to ensure they are ready for release within the allotted sprint within JIRA (Atlassian).
Application support - will investigate, analyze and prioritize incidents and problem tickets within Service now as part of IT maintenance and any enhancement efforts. This will include coordinating any application maintenance activities with external vendors - Salesforce. JRNI etc. Document and publish any knowledge articles business processes, any known issues, FAQs etc. to support IT Services model.
Quality Assurance - will conduct functional testing where needed to validate stories across sprints cycles to ensure requirements are implemented as expected. Perform any regression tests and participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Support business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing Phase - Test Scenarios, Test data, Defect management by Triaging issues.
Partner closely with the product and technical teams, developing detailed User Stories, functional requirements and technical specification documentation and ensuring there is alignment between all teams on the solution for any major, minor as well as maintenance releases. Administer Salesforce platform updates including any configurations as well as any other Tiffany in-house CRM systems as needed. Coordinate major incident and problem management, ensuring all steps during a production issue are being executed and addressed. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems. Assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems (include any knowledge articles). Continually improve personal knowledge and skills relevant to IT applications, current enterprise application architecture and integrations (technical and functional).
- 2 to 4 years' experience in an IT Business or Systems Analyst role
- Experience in Retail and CRM
- Experience with Salesforce (administrative background)& strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Proficiency in databases, SQL, HTML, XML, Jira and Confluence is necessary.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical ability with logic, reasoning, and attention to detail
- Ability to investigate and analyze data with appropriate tools - proven analyst skills spanning business functions and applications
- 2+ years of Agile and SDLC experience - full lifecycle solution development, from requirements gathering through build, test, deploy, and support
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Basic SQL query skills and strong familiarity navigating database structures and integration design documentation
- Strong communication, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross functional departments in requirements sessions
- Demonstrated ability to partner and liaison between business users and a technical development team
- Proactive, self-motived, highly organized, curious, and creative.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- Experience in multiple technology platforms (CRM, Marketing, eCommerce, order management systems, analytics, email service providers, CMS, Data warehouse, etc.)
- Experience with Global & Luxury Brands
- Previous experience working on large transformational initiatives / re-platforms