Data Analyst 3 - Supply Chain Analytics
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Partner with a Data Engineers, BI Analyst and business stakeholders from beginning to end of their data projects - understand the context and goals, find and collect the data needed to meet those goals, and help them visualize it and tell the story.
- Identify relevant data sources to answer business questions
- Transform raw data into a format/structure more suited for analytical processing
- Build data pipeline orchestrations
- Model data to be easily consumed by analysts and visualization tools
- Design repeatable processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other software engineers and their teams
- Establish and demonstrate technologies, solutions, and leading practices
- Balance resources, requirements, and complexity
- Stay current on emerging tools and technologies
- Perform adhoc queries as needed
- Strong SQL and all-around data know-how (Teradata, Postgres, MS SQL, etc.)
- Strong understanding of normalized data and de-normalized data
- 3+ years programming experience in Python
- 2+ years' experience with Workflow management tools (Airflow etc.)
- 2+ years of experience using AWS for data applications (EC2, S3, Redshift, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practice for data consumption, aggregation & ingestion with leading visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
- Supply chain expertise in retail or consumer goods preferred; with specific focus on logistics and distribution, fulfillment, manufacturing, returns, or store operations and understanding of industry dynamics
- Proven ability to look at solutions unconventionally, explore opportunities, and devise innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams