dc Loss Prevention Supervisor
Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Trumbull County
Town : Lordstown
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Leading, advising and developing Loss Prevention hourly staff; providing development direction and feedback to hourly associates on performance of daily duties
- Coordinating shrink reduction programs in partnership with Operations Management and Senior Loss Prevention staff; executing shrink reduction initiatives in areas of awareness, audits, and training
- Investigating incidents, accidents, and situations that may affect the assets of the company while working with Operations Supervisors to ensure compliance with all security / Loss Prevention processes and procedures
- Inspecting security systems and controls to ensure merchandise, the building, and associates are protected; reports critical exceptions
- Completing written reports to management on audits and incidents, within the facility.
- Participating in safety committees, shrink committees and daily operations meetings; advising the Loss Prevention team during emergency situations.
- Participating in internal investigations involving employee theft, harassment, etc.
- 1 - 2 years of Loss Prevention Supervisor or Asset Protection Supervisor experience in a distribution center, fulfillment center, or retail setting
- Knowledge of investigation/interviewing skills
- Strong communicator, informal doer and motivator
Come Discover Different at TJX-we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory-at all times of the day-and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland