Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Miami-Dade County
Town : Miami
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
- Reviewing & maintaining demand forecasts (operational forecasts) for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function, using the demand planning software in place in Coty.
- Interacting with a collaborative and consensus approach with Sales, Marketing and Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for alignment meetings & reviews, focused on understanding demand forecast drivers.
- Preparing and Participating to the S&OP.
- Reconciling significant variances and their root causes, to address during sales and marketing assumptions reviews.
- Working with Initiatives and Marketing groups to determine time-lines for the collection of promotional and new brand (or new sku) forecasts, reflecting the volumes in the systems, in line with defined timings.
- Using SAP, BI, MFR, Micro strategy, and Manugistics systems, input data, generate reports that support S&OP processes in TR Americas.
- Monitoring and evaluate KPI's such as fill rate, forecast accuracy and conformance to plan in dollars and quantities. The process includes identifying gaps, recommending and implementing actions to improve performance in key areas.WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
- Two to Three years of experience in the industry, working in a similar position.
- BA/BS college degree or its equivalent.
- Experience in handling high volume data, manual tasks, fast paced environment, complying with deadlines, and to following instructions.
- Being trustworthy, able to manage confidential information, able to adapt to change, and maintain a professional attitude.
- Demonstrating strong analytical, decision making, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- APICS certification is a plus.
Demand Planner TR Americas & LATAM
We are looking for a Demand Planner to join TR Americas and LATAM Export supply chain team. In this role you will bring your rigor and supply chain experience, systems experience, you will collaborate with sales and marketing to maintain the best 50-50 forecast possible. Reporting to the Demand and S&OP Manager, you will as well have exposure to the other functions of Coty Supply Chain.