Demand Planner (Cku Retail) - Calvin Klein
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Demand Planner will be responsible for contributing to the management of the demand plan for assigned brands. Collaboration with Buying, Planning, and Production, as well as JDA Forecasting software will be utilized to assist in the creation of accurate forecasts, which will allow us to achieve the highest level of customer service and quality of inventory. Provide analysis to help develop Purchasing plans to meet the divisions' strategic and financial objectives.
IMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB
- Creation and maintenance of detailed records of all forecasts as well as various reporting tools in Excel, Island Pacific, Tableau and JDA Demand
- Manage all forecast codes on the sku level and maintain with accuracy
- Support maintenance of forecast accuracy at 75% - 80% by using historical trends, secondary data, input from business partners and statistical forecasting methods to create a quality forecast for designated area of responsibility.
- Analyze actual performance to the forecast and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Prepare and support Monthly Demand Supply Review Meetings
- Prepare and support monthly collaboration meetings to align demand and ensure successful executions of various programs (introduction, maintenance, termination)
- Responsible for various administrative and reporting functions within the Forecasting department.
- Provide Ad Hoc analytical support to multiple departments and Senior Management for business decision making
- Drive a strong analysis and summarize the results of all data pertinent to creating and explaining the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions and new and lost business).
- Project and call out potential business impacts due to demand changes by providing timely high profile communication to both planning and supply management teams.
- Measure, analyze, and report key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators (KPIs). Extend over time the appropriate mix of new planning metrics.
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Direct or indirect relationship through work in such areas as planning, inventory management, commercial analysis, operations, buying/procurement, financial analysis, and/or logistics/distribution.
- Experience in collaborative or integrated planning process a plus
- Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable
- Exposure to manufacturing or retail environments highly valued
- Strong business judgment, planning and communication skills
- Strong communication a must
- Strong overall systems background
- Highly self-motivated individual with a solid attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to prioritize, multi task and maintain accuracy in all work
- JDA Demand experience highly desirable, or similar tool