Dermatology Sales Manager - (Atlanta, ga)
Country : USA
State : Georgia
County : Fulton County
Town : Atlanta
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The Dermatology Sales Manager (DSM) will be responsible for detailing scientific data to dermatologists and pharmacists in a designated territory. The key objective will be to use the data to influence dermatologists and pharmacists in referring patients to the products. The Dermatology Sales Managers will partner with Regional Sales Director to implement the medical detailing strategy to deliver and meet sales results within the designated territory.
The DSM is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing field-based product detailing activities as directed and in accordance with company standards. Representatives are accountable for consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets for the product portfolio within the assigned territory.
Ø Partner with the Regional Sales Director in achieving sales targets set by management on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Ø Promote and/or sell products to current and potential customers
Ø Maintain a call average of 35 dermatologist calls and 15 pharmacy calls per week (average 7 physician calls and 3 pharmacies per day)
Ø Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
Ø Advise the Regional Director on competitive activity in the territory to allow preparation for the appropriate response.
Ø Organize and schedule tasks, develop realistic goals and action plans
Ø Educate pharmacists on the use and benefits of products.
Ø Coordinate special events such as speaker programs, lunches or dinners to educate and inform dermatologists about products
Ø Partner with dermatologists in an educational role within the medical and/or consumer community;
- Maintain on-going communication with each dermatologist office;
- Building strong relationships with dermatologist and office staff and establish credibility
- Help to build and maintain the brand's image with each officeØ Monitor and report competitive Intelligence
Ø Optimal routing to obtain 90 reach and 85% frequency
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 direct sales experience required, preferably in medical or pharmaceuticals
- Proven and Consistent sales results
- Must have a demonstrated ability to promote and sell goods, services and concepts
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- Strong technical/clinical aptitude and business acumen
- Keen analytical sense and ability to understand financial concepts.
- Proven ability in building professional relationships, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and facilitation skills. Excellent selling and presentation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and bring creativity to the organization.
- Ability to swiftly adapt to a changing environment to meet unexpected demands effectively.
- Strong computer and software skills
- Valid driver's license is required
- Ability to travel 30% or greater with occasional overnight stays as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.