Design Director - Mens Graphics
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
- Sets overall direction, creates seasonal Graphics POV in line with brand filters and oversees development of graphic designs across male including mens, boys, toddler boys and baby boy.
- Fully responsible for managing a team of graphic designers in all aspects of entire graphics process including print trend direction, market research, mood board creation, print artwork, color direction and high quality execution across all male divisions.
- Ensures consistency of family trends between differing businesses (e.g., adult/kid
- Selects, trains, motivates and evaluates direct reports & overall team.
- Responsible for managing and providing creative direction to graphic design team by
encouraging a culture of creativity, productive thinking and collaborating with the wider design team.
- In conjunction with management, responsible for visualizing and determining strategic
direction of business; accountable for process improvement, growing business and seeking opportunities to positively affect division/company.
- Fully responsible for ensuring that product is consistent with market trends as well as
business strategy; interprets international/domestic concepts and fashion trends as it relates to market demands, company image and business strategy.
Consistently seeks out Global Innovation.
- Excellent leadership/management skills.
- Ability to set overall creative tone and lead creative design process.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Proven excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with managerial issues (i.e. career development, performance management).
- College degree in Fashion Design or related field.
- Minimum of ten years design experience including 4 years of managerial experience.
- Ability to use personal computer.