Digital Marketing Lead
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: Digital Marketing Lead
Location: Greater NY. 2-4 days in Newark NJ. Lots of flexibility
Company: DTC ecom start up, multi-brand accessories company
Looking for an entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Lead to join our start-up e-commerce marketing team! The Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for all performance marketing efforts, own the customer acquisition and retention strategy, oversee budgets and manage multiple vendors -- all in support of achieving key business goals. An expert in digital marketing with a passion for growing a business, driving results and using data to make decisions, this person will be responsible for developing a best-in-class performance marketing program.
- Responsible for driving customer acquisition and retention effort
- Oversee all performance marketing efforts including PPC, SEM, SEO, Email, Affiliate, Remarketing, Paid Social and other digital opportunities.
- Manage related marketing budgets, develop and leverage analytic models to assure all spend optimized towards achieving business goals.
- Manage multiple vendors, including agencies and marketing technology providers.
- Deliver robust, performance-oriented reporting across all marketing channels/vehicles.
- Serve as thought leader in digital marketing, staying abreast of current trends across digital, ecommerce and retail.
- Work closely with brand, technology and merchandising team members.
- Reports to Chief Marketing Officer
- 4 day office week, Fridays are work from home
- Full benefits package offered.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Marketing, Business Management, Media Management or closely related field required.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing digital marketing budgets and vendors, preferably 2-3 years in B2C ecommerce.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in key digital and performance marketing vehicles, tools and technology solutions.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels through A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong analytical background, with direct experience and proficiency with analytic and BI-related tools
Ability to work quickly and accurately in a dynamic start-up environment, to manage multiple projects at once and change priorities as needed