Digital Marketing Manager
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Premium RTW Men's & Women's fashion house
Location: NYC, NoMad
- Manage the day-to-day operations for Email, Paid Search, Affiliates, Re-Targeting, Paid Social and Analytics.
- Manages the brand’s presence on partner sites.
- Oversee Analytics for e-commerce; and daily, weekly, monthly reporting and analysis.
- Manage Digital Agency: communicating sales, promotions and product releases.
- Assist in the creation of the digital marketing strategy and keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends
- Responsible for requesting, compiling, and analyze competitive data in collaboration with digital agencies
- Assist with social media strategy from a paid perspective for content, campaigns, events and company-wide initiatives
- Responsible for tracking invoices related to digital marketing
- Maintain the digital and social media calendars for scheduling and distribution of all content related to digital PR and digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Fashion digital marketing experience
- 4+ years of experience using analytic and digital platforms including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Omniture, Instagram/Facebook Ads, Linkshare, Bronto, Exact Target, and CoreMetrics
- Experience using programs including BingAds, Shopify, BorderFree, SmarterHQ highly preferred
- Proven ability to scale paid traffic while maintaining CPA targets
- Strong knowledge of how affiliate and paid marketing channels fit together
- Ability to effectively manage an outsourced agency
- Experience running A/B, multivariate tests
- Proven expertise finding and implementing new opportunities in search, social, retargeting, and email
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to see effects of decision prior to implementing
- Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- Proactive approach – ability to anticipate future actions that may be required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets. Must be able to work both as a team member and independently. Must be flexible to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management/time management skills