Digital Marketing Manager
Country : USA
State : Ohio
County : Franklin County
Town : Reynoldsburg
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Digital Marketing Manager, Loyalty & Innovation
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the in-season strategy, planning and execution of the PINK Nation engagement program across PINK properties with an emphasis on mobile applications.
• Drive short and long term strategy for the overall PINK Nation program, support director as needed to establish program goals, financial targets, technology enhancements, etc.
• Responsible for driving continued acquisition and retention with the PINK Nation program
• Develop thoughtful, effective and cohesive digital marketing plans to support product and campaign launches
• Oversee in-season campaign storytelling strategy (cadence, positioning and execution) to ensure consistent messaging across all digital platforms including app, push/SMS, email, social, and paid media.
• Oversee multiple projects and achieve all digital marketing objectives in a timely manner within established budgets
• Responsible for maintaining efficient and collaborative working relationships with key internal partners (Creative, Copy, Merchants, Production)
• Work with team to handle problems effectively and improve leadership satisfaction consistently
• Track with digital best practices/industry and consumer trends and filter out the right opportunities relevant to the PINK brand
• Act as loyalty subject matter expert, maintaining a catalog of industry programs, trends and drive marketplace patterning
• Responsible for developing key performance indicators in conjunction with analytics teams and presenting the performance of digital marketing initiatives to internal teams and leadership
• Provide thought partnership and accurately anticipate growth, opportunity and risk and develop effective response and action plans with speed
• Strong ability to toggle between future and current seasons
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
• Minimum 5-7 years prior marketing experience with emphasis on mobile applications/digital marketing
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve for tactical issues as well as proven strategic thinking
• Motivated to perform in a challenging, fast paced environment
• Creative thinker who can bring new ideas to PINK and keep the brand relevant
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible and agile
• Proven multi-tasking ability and strong project management skills
• Ability to navigate an organization and build consensus
• Can collaborate well with cross functional partners
• Ability to apply analytical skills to develop insights and presentations to leadership teams
• Experience managing teams
• Experience managing agency relationships
• Likes to have fun at work!
• Passion for the digital space and fashion
• Some travel involved
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.