Digital Marketing Manager
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Dallas County
Town : Dallas
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing Neiman Marcus' Digital Marketing strategy through the tactical management of all Digital channels to drive Omni-Channel customer acquisition, site traffic, conversion, and revenue for NeimanMarcus.com, LastCall.com, Horchow.com, and BergdorfGoodman.com. Position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing for the Neiman Marcus Group and will work closely with the Director of Social Media and Merchandising teams.
- Manage Digital Marketing channels to support e-commerce and retail businesses.
- Manage digital marketing programs to drive sales of our 400K+ products in stores and online in order to achieve direct response and branding objectives through the use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM/PPC), Comparison Shopping Engines (CSEs), Product Listing Ads (PLAs), Remarketing, Affiliate Marketing, Programmatic Display, and Paid Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Responsible for developing media plans for vendors to drive Omni-Channel sales.
- Responsible for turning data into actionable insights using analytics tools. Toolset currently includes Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360, MarketShare, Facebook Analytics, CRM data, in addition to channel specific analytics/tracking tools.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field. Preferably Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics, MIS, Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics
- 5 years of progressive business experience at companies with a significant e-commerce presence
- Retail experience preferable
- Deep understanding of the mechanics behind successful Digital Marketing campaigns and the technical infrastructure required to extract the most value from each Digital Marketing channel
- Experience managing large multi-channel Marketing budgets and maximizing return on ad spend
- Highly analytical and strong metrics-driven decisioning skills
- Experience working across a large matrixed organization with the ability to influence, work collaboratively, and gain consensus is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to implement change through the effective use of communication skills in formal and informal settings
- Experience using web analytics tools and exposure to associated Marketing and Advertising technologies (e.g. ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, DS3, site data layers, tag management systems, etc.)
- Database (SQL) or web development experience not required, but a plus.