Digital Media Buying Specialist
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This Programmatic Media Buyer position will be part of our Campaign Management team and responsible for executing and optimizing vendor/advertiser campaigns. Candidates should be well versed in programmatic media planning and the bidding/buying process as well as using first party data for targeting. Excellent technical, project management and analytical skills as well as attention to detail are required. Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy's Media Network is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join our growing team. We are seeking an experienced Programmatic Media Buyer to join the Advertising Operations team. We are expanding our team to include buy-side and sell-side capabilities to maximize opportunities for our partners and Media Network revenue and the Senior Media Buyer will have the opportunity to help shape our internal capabilities and offering. He/She will work closely with the MMN Sales, Account Management, Client Analytics and broader Ad Operations team to coordinate and ensure campaigns are delivered in full to meet client goals and objectives.
- Traffic and execute audience extension and other programmatic campaigns in demand side platforms spanning multiple media channels.
- Monitor campaign delivery and optimize performance against clients' goals.
- Devise and implement strategic bid strategies to maximize delivery and margin.
- Provide analytical and status reporting at campaign level.
- Compile trend reporting and insights on bid strategies to share with team.
- Contribute to the development and operations of the Advertising Operations team.
- Closely monitor marketplace trends to surface new opportunities for growth, present findings to internal stakeholders and recommend action.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- 3+ years media buying experience, preferably digital/programmatic utilizing DSPs such as DV360, MediaMath, AppNexus.
- Strong background in digital media, campaign management and direct response practices.
- Familiarity with advertising technologies on the buy-side of the online ad landscape including survey, data collection, verification, behavioral targeting, cookie matching and exchanges.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and proactive problem-solving skills.Communication Skills:
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to work with all levels. Mathematical Skills:
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills.Reasoning Ability:
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Self-starter that thrives in a role that requires independent thinking.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to manage simultaneous tasks in an extremely fast-paced environment with dynamic responsibilities and priorities.Physical Demands:
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.Work Hours:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.