Digital Merchandising Manager
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are currently seeking a Manage, protal and Canada to join our growing BSG/Cosmoprof team! The role of the Manage, protal and Canada is to plan monthly content and wire-frames as aligned with the business strategic marketing and merchandising priorities as well as the best opportunities to reach monthly demand targets across BSG's financial targets. This position requires the individual to be customer-centric as well as interactive both within the department as well as cross functional with internal business and sales teams.
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us."
- Site Content Management: Coordinating and executing the site content calendar, recapping and analyzing site performance in partnership with internal sales team.
- Create wire-frames and submit briefs to creative team: Ensure content is driving engagement and monthly demand, adapt as needed. Identify and resolve gaps in PDP and category level content.
- Content must translates the broader Cosmoprof/BSG strategy.
- Responsible for reviewing site by ensuring all SKU's & content pages are set up accurately within slated time frames, including naming convention, product attributes, product categorization, key words, SEO Support, search & product reviews.
- Responsible for working with the appropriate teams.to represent product, brand and intention
- Partner w/internal Full Service sales team to understand needs of BSG customer base. Leverage those learnings into digital strategies.
- Partner with a category Merchandise Managers to optimize online merchandising to grow sales within category and overall e-Commerce strategies.
- Leverage web analytics to understand performance of and customer interaction with site content and product performance such as categories, featured placements (including promotions) and general online shopping experiences to identify business opportunities and risks. Recommends changes of category online strategies to leadership on weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis based on results of site analytics & promotional review (will perform ad hoc analysis).
- Partner with customer service to resolve online customer experience issues.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- 3-5 years related ecommerce experience with a multi-channel retailer
- Salesforce, Cybersource, Baazarvoice experience a plus
- Detail oriented. Self-motivated. Well-Organized
- Communication, proofreading and people skills a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Passion for or previous experience in hair/salon industry preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.