Digital Producer, Email
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
critical role is responsible for identifying and leading the development of processes that support the growth and
scale of the email business. This person is a process guru who has a passion for keeping the train on the rails, is
able to work independently, develop successful cross-functional relationships and is able to anticipate unforeseen
issues. The Email Producer should ideally have experience and passion for developing individuals, project
management and optimizing ecommerce operations. Above all, the Senior Producer should be passionate about
delivering and ensuring a seamless and optimal customer experience across all email touchpoints.
- Drive Results
- Learning Agility
- Change Leadership
- Collaboration + Influencing
- Schedule all email pipeline meetings ensuring no overlap with other key pipeline deliverables and
communicate meetings as appropriate cross functionally.
- Own intake of email campaigns and projects advising on resources needed or capacity issues. Ensure
cross-functional teams are aware of all ongoing and upcoming projects and are aligned and supported on
resources needed to successfully launch.
- Create detailed production schedules and advise on risks for special projects ensuring cross-functional
teams and vendors are on track to launch successfully and on time.
- Partner with senior producer to review level of efforts, timing and resources needed to complete the
yearly roadmap projects; including ownership of timeline creation, kick off of projects, anticipating
roadblocks, ensuring milestones are met, deliverables are on time for successful launch.
- Identify opportunities and continue to optimize processes related to email production.
- Partners with promo marketing and manages and successfully oversees the creation and production of
promotions that are primarily email driven (i.e. Bounceback, Friends and Family) including promo set up in
tools and coordinating and owns communication of promo details to cross-functional partners.
- Partner with senior producer and lead promotions producer to define and maintain roles and
responsibilities for promotions across cross-functional partners.
- Support new email functionality that impacts the customer browse/purchase path through partnering
with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for identifying, tracking, and resolving any customer service issues that arise through sev
notices, customer reviews, customer comments, and/or new tools related to email.
- Maintain a strong and positive relationship with 3rd party email vendors - Salesforce, Moveable Ink,
Bluecore and Persado.
- Identify and drive suggestions on how to use email technology to create and test marketing and business
- Assess processes and communication methods, identify improvement areas, and implement change
- Respond quickly to change in scope or project schedule, communicate any impacts to the project and
potential business impacts to leadership and provide guidance how to mitigate problems and suggests
- Manages career planning, training and advancement for direct report.
- Acts as after-hours primary contact for email related emergencies, escalating to Sr. Producer
and Director as needed.
liaison between business and technical resources.
- Superior Project Management skills, highly process oriented with superior skill sin defining operations
process for a project, team and broader organization.
- Ability to grasp complexity quickly and drive results while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes.
- Proven track record of being able to work cross functionally and gain buy in from multiple business
partners across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels
within the organization.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- 2-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
- 2-3 years of online production or project management experience
- 1-2 years of supervisor/management experience