Digital Product Manager
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Keeps the customer at the forefront of all decision making. Creates and executes innovative products that will please the customer and increase SBH business.
Collaborate with agency partners in writing requirements, epics, and user stories to execute the product roadmap, including fixes and enhancements.
Actively partner with Ecommerce, IT, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Analytics, and agency teams to develop features that drive customer acquisition, engagement, conversion, and satisfaction. Acts as a mediator between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design. As they develop their products, digital product managers work with a variety of professionals.
Serves as product subject matter expert in collaboration with cross functional stake holders. Tracks performance, identifies improvement areas, and communicates with service providers to troubleshoot issues and/or improve experience. Participates and conducts UAT on all digital features.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute end-to-end digital experiences that are innovative and exceed customer expectations.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Preferred: Experience leading a team of 1-2 product managers.