Dior Brand Manager
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
The Sales Leader with a focus on customer service and building relationships using the tools provided having the ability to multi-task with an understanding of proportions of the business combines with a sense of priorities.
The Dior Brand Manager is the leader and brand ambassador for DIOR in Bergdorf Goodman, playing a crucial role in building and developing an exceptional team. The Brand Manager drives results, consistently provides superior client service and ensures the boutique exceeds defined performance targets while delivering on both the BG and vendor brand experience.
- Promotes the vision and culture of BG, while balancing the alignment of loyalty to the BG brand and being a champion of the vendor brand
- Develops and achieves business goals, partnering with BG and the vendor to devise creative and strategic solutions to increase sales
- Owns Associate performance management, career development, and coaching as needed.
- Recognizes and celebrates outstanding Associate performance, addresses opportunities for business and behavioral evolvement.
- Manages BG strategy and initiatives to achieve sales goals for the vendor and the achievement of each homebase associate's goals (including sales volume, and any defined KPIs)
- Creates and manages a strategy to increase brand availability to OHB Emerging Sellers
- Creates and implements Client Strategies ensuring there is a clear vision for an Emerging Elite Program in BG as well as a strategy for Development and Retention of current VIC client relationships
- Leads the partnership and execution between BG and vendor brand on all client-facing events and experiences
- Visual liaison with the vendor brand
- Facilitates scheduling of all vendor brand training needs including collection launches, seasonal marketing, selling ceremony and operations
- Collates business recaps to communicate to all critical stake holders through executive summaries and seller communication
- Keep proprietary info in BG, utilizing the utmost discretion in all communication