Director, Account Lead, North America Corporate Sales
Country : USA
State : New York
County : Suffolk County
Town : Melville
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Developing, managing and executing alternative forms of Distribution to sell the corporations excess and obsolete inventory, at the same time as being sensitive not to negatively impact the company's trademarks and equity of the brands whilst achieving Brand Sales goals, Total volume responsibility $50M
This position reports directly to the Executive Director North America Corporate Sales
- Achieve Sales Plan for all channels as set by the Senior Management
- Ensure the proper allocation of inventory from 3 key locations PALC, PADC, CADC across all Corporate Sales alterative channels of distribution
- Liaise and coordinate with the Brand Supply Planning Manager and Director of Retail planning and replenishment for Inventory selection and prioritization across all channels
- Develop and manage Sales for our 5 key retailers TJMaxx / Winners (CAD division), Burlington's, Ross, Gordmans and Saks off 5th resale accounts, Sales Volume responsibility $22M
- Develop and manage our Long Island, Bristol and Canada Warehouse Sales and develop future mobile opportunities, Sales Volume responsibility $22M
- Develop and manage our Vendor bag program and invoicing system, Sales Volume responsibility $5M
- Develop and manage GBNF business, enhance and develop process structure
- Develop and manage future B2B / B2C programs, corporate gifting
- Develop new avenues of distribution to sell
- Liaise with Director of Marketing for maximization of marketing opportunities within all areas
- Policies compliance followed across all channels and procedures
- Identifies opportunities and risks, provides feedback and develops recommendations and initiatives
- Prioritizes key issues, responsible for engaging corporate resources where required and allocates team resources based on need.
- Build business partnerships with key internal and external influencers and stakeholders
- Streamlining operations, reducing costs, and implementing financial and management technologies to enhance efficiency of divisions operations
- Evaluates competitive challenges for brand and identifies opportunities for growth and profit enhancement.
- Monitors competitive activity and trends in markets, customers, products, prices, and channelPeople Development
- Manage and development The Admin Associate to support your role function
- Manage and developed the warehouse Sales manager and teams
- Follow up on operational effectiveness
- Communication for offsite locations will require managing by phone, email and site visits
- Sets performance objectives for direct reports and ensures performance plans are completed for all employees
- Cascades and provides direction. Clearly communicates priorities and required results.
- Provides coaching, constructive feedback, development opportunities, and recognition to direct reportsInventory Knowledge
- Key understanding of different avenues our stock is pulled from and priority of stock allocation across channels to maximize Gross profit
- In-depth knowledge of Brand product ranking, and COG's
- Understanding of company product shelf life and shipping classifications hazard, non-hazard
- Establishes and maintains high workplace operating standards and values.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including advanced Excel functions
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills
- Superior customer service skills and ability to interface with multiple departments in addition to Account Management (Planning, Marketing, Account Services, Event Management)
- Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- Should be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a team as needed.
- Strong operational skills
- Strong inventory management, logistical skills
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong creative and brand focus
- Able to travel
Primary Location: US-NY-Melville
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 200449
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and
individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not
to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age,
sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions),
gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation,
marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability,
protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to
otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and
prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices.
Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview,
please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.