Director Business Change & Adoption- Strategic Enterprise Capabilities
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As the Business Change & Adoption Transformation Lead you will be an integral player, connecting the SEC Transformational Change framework to the SEC mission, functional strategies, and providing leadership direction to the transformational change leads.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Transformational Change Office, you will be part of the SEC Transformational Change Office. Heavily leveraging the SEC program Transformational Change strategic intent, you'll define the strategy, approach, and plan for Transformational Change & Business Adoption teams with a relentless focus on achieving commitment and adoption from all stakeholders. You will be encouraged to think differently about traditional organizational change and using strategic innovation, drive successful results and maximum benefit from the program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide leadership and direction to Functional change teams to discover and plan against the core business changes required to achieve the goals and objectives of SEC.
- Partner with the TCO leadership team in designing the Transformational Change Strategy to enable Nike's successful adoption of these business changes
- Lead, manage and develop the TCO Change Leads to lead functional change teams and achieve milestones, objectives and outcomes
- Partner with transition management peers across Nike enterprise, TI's, functions and geographies to drive integrated and aligned transition activities in support of the SEC strategy and objectives
- Anticipate and resolve program business challenges and resistance to change; define and execute strategies to minimize risk and business disruption
- Proactively foster and maintain authentic and strategic stakeholder relationships
- Act as a change leader within the Program team to drive understanding of change strategies within the SEC extended leadership team
- Actively engage leaders to ensure the delivery of SEC solution(s) is in line with expectations for business readiness and adoption
- Serve as a subject matter expert and SEC spokesperson
- Drive consistency and excellence against core standards and practices
- Track timelines, estimating and budgets - leading internal approval processes
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Organizational Development, Organizational Change Management, Communications, HR, and/or Operations or related discipline (advanced degree preferred).
- 10-12 years broad business experience, preferably in the implementation of business change initiatives
- Experience acting as an internal consultant on large scale, global complex transformational programs, responsible for change and transition management strategy/deliverables including engagement, communications, behavior change, readiness and learning.
- Expert level understanding of Organizational Change Management concepts, models, and best practices
- Ability to work effectively across the matrix and a wide range of NIKE management and teams
- Consistent track record of "making change stick" & driving adoption through business benefits realization
- Validated ability to influence others, at multiple levels of the organization, from entry-level employees to executives
- Consulting background with hands-on implementation experience of major process, organizational and technology systems change a plus
- Ability to collaborate with, lead and manage a team of direct reports and virtual team members is essential