Director Creative Operations
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
At Ross and dd's, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
About Ross Stores, Inc.Since 1982, our focus has been on bringing our customers a constant stream of high quality brands and trends at extraordinary savings, while providing a fun and exciting treasure hunt experience. We believe in keeping things simple: no expensive signage, displays or fancy fixtures - to us, it's far more meaningful to pass greater savings on to our customers with on trend apparel, accessories, footwear, and home furnishings. With more than 1,800 stores, including Ross Dress for Less and dd's DISCOUNTS, we are the nation's largest off-price retail chain, and we continue to grow at a rate far outpacing traditional retail.With corporate headquarters located in Dublin, CA, we have three buying offices positioned in key markets in New York City, Los Angeles, and Boston, as well as six state-of-the-art distribution centers across the country. With FY2019 revenues of $16 billion, we are a Fortune 500, S&P 500, and Nasdaq 100 Company, committed to offering an inclusive, safe and positive workplace. Come see what's in store.As part of the Ross family you will experience:
- A respectful culture embedded with collaborative partnerships and humility
- Opportunities to give back to your community through national charities, local volunteer initiatives, and our Ross Cares Fund
- A significant investment in your career through extensive onboarding programs, continuous learning opportunities, ongoing development and the opportunity to work with engaged and knowledgeable industry leadersAdditional information is available at: https://jobs.rossstores.com/creative/aboutAbout this opportunity ....As the Director, Creative Ops you will get to identify and drive strategies to support Creative Leadership and set the team up to scale for increased demand. You will lead key operational functions including the management of traffic and creative processes; tracking performance against KPI's; oversight and management of creative budget.Additionally, you will drive cross functional partnership on multiple projects; evaluating and recommending opportunities to unlock efficiency and support continuous process improvement. The Director will manage a team of 3-4 Managers, Associates, and freelance contractors.Who you are ...
- You have 10+ years of direct experience in project management in creative industry (agency, retail, wholesale, manufacturer) or related field.
- You have a proven track record of leading projects that are on-brief, on-time and cost effective.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have proven to be an effective team manager.
- You are efficient in MS Excel and have experience using a web-based project management tool.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business, Retail Management, Marketing or related field.
- You maintain your composure under pressure.
- You have strong time management skills.
- You have experience managing 3rd party resources including contract negotiation.
- It's a plus if you have knowledge and experience with private label and and/or packaging construction/ engineering.Perks and Benefits of joining our team....Our Associates are at the heart of everything we do and we're proud to offer a range of benefits that reflect how much we value their contributions. Here's a peek into what you can expect as an eligible Ross Associate:
- A broad range of affordable health insurance options*, 401(k) with employer match*, life insurance*
- Ample PTO, paid holidays, and Summer Fridays, as well as the opportunity to purchase additional vacation*
- Employee stock purchase plan*
- Charitable donations matched by Ross Stores Foundation
- Enhanced maternity and bonding leaves with 100% income replacement*
- Parent support programs
- And more.... * eligibility may vary based on level and tenure, subject to change#LI-JW1