Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This highly visible role will collaborate with the AVP Digital Platforms & CRM in developing and executing a best in class integrated customer strategy across all multi-channels including digital properties for the brand. The Director of CRM and Loyalty will be responsible for the execution and continuous refinement of the CRM and Loyalty strategy and execution. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, agencies and division/corporate teams to manage briefing, execution and post-campaign analysis, while meeting all milestones and ensure business goals are met. The Director of CRM and Loyalty will work on 'Single View of Customer' learnings and to provide insights based on factors such as customer value or customer segments. This will include collaboration on the development of standardized templates and monthly report summaries to be distributed throughout the Brand marketing and senior management teams as well as Corporate. This role will also include management of the new L'Oreal Paris loyalty program, to help drive membership and cross-category purchase, with a focus on engagement and redemption.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence particularly in the fields of CRM/Multi-channel marketing (including web, mobile, email, loyalty) having managed best in class digital initiatives and led both inbound and outbound CRM in high-growth market-leading companies.
- Responsible for the daily management and execution of the CRM/Multi-channel plan for L'Oreal Paris ( including but not limited to web, email, media) to increase consumer LTV, build lasting consumer relationships and create consistency in all customer contact
- Develop ongoing strategies and an annual calendar to continually test, learn and leverage in order to maximize consumer LTV scores within the LOP dB (segmentation/modeling and the development of a communication strategy around acquisition, lift, shift, and retention)
- Responsible for the day to day management and ongoing business rules definition/refinement/creation for the personalization and product recommendation system, leveraging explicit and implicit customer data.
- Own the overall health of the database including refreshes, scrubs/cleansing
- Manage the day to day relationship with the business services agency including the strategy, execution and testing of all emails, SMS and other multi-channel communications
- Articulate clear business justification, prioritization, and dependencies around the CRM/Multi-channel strategy
- Work with manager to manage loyalty program to retain key customer segments through specific conversion targets, cross selling, and promotional activity
- Work with email and database provider to take advantage of available technology to automate manual processes and improve communications relevancy by developing behavioral and remarketing campaigns
- Understand industry standards and develop key performance indicators for all CRM initiatives
- Lead external teams/consultants on special projects related to gaining a deeper understanding of the database. Make recommendation based on results and implement programs
- Partner with Paid and Earned teams within ICC, Marketing, IT, and multiple agency partners to evolve L'Oreal Paris's CRM vision and ensure alignment of all key business objectives.
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with 5+ years' experience specifically in CRM and loyalty, required.
- Experience managing a loyalty program preferred
- Experience with programmatic media is a plus
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance.
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/hair/skin care preferred If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.