Director, Digital Marketing
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Director of Digital Marketing will lead all DTC marketing channels across owned, earned, and paid. Using a
strategic digital marketing lens and brand marketing filter s/he will lead a team that powers our biggest consumer
touchpoints. Key responsibilities include owning a holistic digital marketing acquisition and retention strategy,
execution, core KPI's, budgeting, reporting, and future roadmap. S/he will work closely with cross-functional teams
(brand marketing, creative, merchandising, platform strategy and agencies) to plan and bring our seasonal strategies
to life and drive growth. This role reports directly to the VP of Digital.
- Scope - Oversee all digital marketing campaigns and channels including PPC, Email, Display, Paid Social,
and affiliates with a focus on acquisition, retention, CAC, LTV, ROAS, ROI, and profitability.
- Editorial Calendar - In lockstep with brand marketing, develop and execute seasonal marketing calendar
for DTC and determine unique consumer-facing content needs that will live across digital channels.
- Creative Optimization- help to optimize brand & performance marketing creative based on learnings and
- Retention & Acquisition - Partner with CRM director to develop and execute specific strategies against
retention and acquisition targets through digital channels.
- Cross-Functional - Be the main representative from digital marketing in all brand marketing, CRM,
design, and merchandising meetings ensuring digital marketing and brand needs are being met.
- Planning & Execution - Create channel-specific digital marketing plans aligned to business and brand
defined goals and KPI's.
- Budget & Profitability & Attribution - Monitor, analyze, and optimize our advertising and media plans
across channel using spend, ROAS, Revenue, and other relevant KPI's.
- Test & Learn - Create and drive a test and learn culture while maintaining our day-to-day business goals.
- Reporting & KPI's - Own channel performance and reporting through weekly business updates showing
traffic, revenue, CPC, CT%, Spend, ROAS, Impression, etc.
- Insights & Analytics - Collaborate with the CRM team to drive first party data-based recommendations
- Innovate - Continuously drive innovation through new channel and partner exploration
- Agency Ownership - Negotiate favorable contracts, assess, partner performance, and lead agency
- Management - Manage, mentor, and lead a team to of talented individuals across performance marketing