Director, Digital Marketing
Country : USA
State : California
County : Orange County
Town : Anaheim
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develops and executes digital marketing strategy across all digital media channels from concept to launch
- Leads and manages all aspect of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Display Re-Targeting and Acquisition, Shopping Comparison Engines, Social Advertising and Custom Activations on social apps or media networks such as TikTok and Snapchat.
- Manages and develops digital marketing team; set and maintain clear specific, measurable, actionable, reasonable and time related goals for functional group and individual team members.
- Partners with cross functional leaders to optimize digital marketing effectiveness and support cross channel sales, including Merchandising/Buying, Planning, Brand Marketing, Creative, and other functions.
- Launches new digital marketing programs to better acquire and retain customers
- Develops digital marketing roadmap including optimization of existing channels and development of new and ensure that plans are executed in conjunction with associated tactics
- Builds and maintains digital marketing budget aligned with overall business objectives and reports on actual, budgeted and forecasted projections in both spend, demand and return on ad spend on regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provides analytics on effectiveness of all digital marketing channels including but not limited to qualitative and quantitative channel performance holistically and down to the campaign/publisher level, channel impacts to acquisition costs and customer lifetime value and associated benchmarks to measure competitive advantages.
- Leads implementation and maintenance of new analytic systems in collaboration with cross functional partners including sophisticated attribution modeling in order to gain better insights into effectiveness of digital marketing.
- Leads effort for landing page optimization, personalization and other forms of a/b and multivariate tests associated with digital marketing focused on improving click through and conversion rates.
- Evaluates all associated digital marketing partners, vendors and publishers for effectiveness and contribution to business and digital marketing efforts.
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as a PacSun advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- Ability to operate on all levels, from strategy to reporting and analysis Education/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
- 5-7 years' experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
- 5+ years within a retail environment; Apparel and Omni channel experience a plus
- Must be financially savvy and skilled in reporting on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, shopping flows, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights which provide a better understanding our customer in order to improve traffic, conversion and financial results.
- Must be hands-on, analytical, and highly collaborative leader capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business, data analysis and interpretation skills
- Extraordinary collaboration skills; experience managing digital marketing in a highly-matrixed, multi-channel retailer a strong plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems Physical Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:This is a full-time position. As a National Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. Other Considerations: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.