Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is focused on our customers and our brands that will drive the company's future growth. We are defined by innovation as we seize new opportunities and thrive in an environment informed by creativity and thinking that is both analytical and outside the box. Centric Brands reflects a team built on respect, for others and for the hard work it takes to achieve our goals and build our bright future together.
Centric Brands is looking for a talented, dynamic, creative and resourceful Director of Ecommerce to join its Robert Graham Division. Robert Graham is a successful men's and women's luxury lifestyle brand best known for its detailed shirts. The Director of Ecommerce will develop and implement initiatives to ensure that the www.robertgraham.us site delivers the best shopping experience for customers and aligns with branding and marketing strategies across all channels. Using your exceptional analytical skills, you will use data to identify new opportunities, measure success, and recommend strategy changes to build ecommerce channel growth and penetration.
This individual must be a self-starter and team player who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is excited about joining a team on a journey to accelerate transformation across Centric Brands.
- Own the Ecommerce business profitability
- Lead digital marketing initiatives (email, paid search, paid social, affiliate, others)
- Drive segmentation/personalization strategies and ongoing A/B testing initiatives
- Lead development and implementation of a consistent, brand-enhancing and compelling end-to-end customer experience spanning from customer attraction and conversion, to retention and advocacy.
- Maintain and iterate robust analytic reporting and metrics to recommend actions to maximize growth opportunities and conversion.
- Design and execute high-impact, data-driven optimization programs.
- Partner with Merchandising/Planning to analyze purchase data and recommend pricing, assortment changes, new product opportunities, etc.
- Ensure all timelines and site information is always accurate and up-to-date.
- Recommend, implement and maintain accountability for sound technological solutions, ecommerce systems, products and services, etc.
- Manage a cross-functional effort to deliver against brand awareness, customer experience and established sales goals.
- Analyze, organize and integrate large amounts of information into clear, concise presentations and plans for both technical and non-technical staff & executives.
- Oversee site merchandising, ensuring it has a fresh representation of product, balancing new arrivals & best sellers.
- Partner with Merchandising/Planning to maintain proper inventory management, including sales to stock ratio balance.
Strategy and Sales Goals
- Develop strategic vision for the channel and facilitate its execution. Partner cross-functionally to align and support broader organizational initiatives
- Lead business analysis of all programs and establish programs to drive continuous improvement.
- Initiate strategic enhancements/upgrades with business systems and workflows to
- improve process and efficiency.
- Ensure all Ecommerce initiatives support the brand marketing strategy.
- Research industry trends; seek high-value opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push ecommerce business upwards
- Oversee overall P&L budget, manage expenses including all digital marketing programs (Display, Paid Search, Paid Search, Affiliate, etc.), site development and technologies, and strategic initiatives to meet or exceed Gross Sales and EBITDA requirements
- Support Executive Team with analysis of key business metrics and site performance, as needed.Manage monthly and daily sales forecasting for the channel, initiating shifts in marketing and merchandising strategies as needed to meet targetsProactively provide guidance regarding material variances in business trends vs targets
Site Merchandising and Promotions
- Partner with Planning/Merchandising to maintain appropriate sell through and merchandising, forecasting of new product launches/seasonal launches.
- Analyze Ecommerce performance and merchandising metrics to assess current trends
- Surface any needed shifts in merchandising and promotional strategies, partnering cross-functionally to reach consensus
User Experience and Site Development
- Collaborate with Art Director to maintain development roadmap in conjunction with external development agency and internal technical resources
- Promote and execute best in class online user experience methodologies to drive engagement and conversion.
- Provide guidance as needed on special projects and site features to build brand awareness or support external web programs
Digital Marketing Program Management
- Calculate ROI for each program and make recommendations based on results to increase sales, opt-ins, and other KPIs
- Manage Email Marketing Manager and maintain oversight of this key sales channel.
- Maintain accountability for email calendar and communication strategy, including expanding segmentation strategies
- Aligning off-site and on-site assets to cohesively represent seasonal and promotional messagingMaintain Paid Search / Paid Social program in partnership with agency. Monitor budget on ongoing basis to deliver ROI targets. Leverage tactical opportunities and platform developments to increase marketshare
- Launch SEO initiative in partnership with outside vendor
- Scale new SMS marketing program
- Develop new acquisition programs to drive awareness, engagement, and new customers to .com channel
Loyalty Program & Retention Marketing
- Function as key stakeholder in reformulation of loyalty program, comprised of business analysis, strategic planning, and technical implementation
- Increase overall customer retention through loyalty initiatives
- Communicate ecommerce performance reporting and analysis with key stakeholders to share pertinent learnings.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to facilitate omni-channel selling strategies to maximize overall enterprise sales and profitability, including BOPIS, endless aisle, and returns
- 9+ years experience in a technical leadership role at an Ecommerce (or similar) company, digital fashion brand experience preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills to lead and deliver exceptional online experience, optimize ROI, and identify cause-and-effect relationships that boost customer lifetime value.
- Deep knowledge of Ecommerce product flow, web store performance optimization and UX.
- Deep understanding of information architecture and user experience fundamentals, online retailing best practices, and web technology applications.
- A self-directed individual that knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.