Director, Ecommerce Aerin
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This position is responsible for managing and delivering the Global Ecommerce objectives and priorities; inclusive of branding and sales targets. The Director will be a driven, with a self-starter mentality, highly organized, analytical and possess strong collaborative skills, this position is for a person with a strong sense of leadership:
- Assess the ecommerce landscape for Aerin and building in partnership with key focus markets and e.com accounts a fast forward ecommerce strategy.
- Comprises launching and supporting brand sites globally, supporting retailer websites, feature planning, channel merchandising and marketing planning, and supporting product launches including online exclusives. The E-commerce leader also drives the online communication, luxury positioning and reinforcement of the Aerin Beauty brand.
- Collaborate with global and regional brand stakeholders to plan site calendars, ensure successful product and brand positioning for all programs - with an emphasis on equity product stories and effective site merchandising to influence and drive successful sales and site experience. The role requires excellent collaboration with the cross-functional teams to deliver strong engagement metrics by understanding the needs and expectation of the global online, multi-channel and offline consumer. The Director will share best practices, help regions activate locally relevant commercial programming, and lead online business reviews with markets.
- Proven track record in running a successful ecommerce business that maintained significant YOY growth or ultimately increasing key performance indicators. Required to have an in-depth understanding of how to drive e/m- commerce sales through effective and cost-efficient marketing programs.
- Analytics, ideation, assessment post action are critical in this role to grow sales on owned .com and retailer.com channels Global Strategy & Oversight
- Develop great business knowledge to inform and drive innovation pipeline, market trends and overall business direction globally and locally.
- Assess P&L sales and evolutions opportunity based on innovation pipeline and retail constraint
- Understand market forecasts and projections.
- Lead partnership with Product Marketing, Creative, Online, Regional Teams, AERIN LLC to ensure smooth 360 campaign execution and engaging omnichannel experience for consumers, brand/product awareness and sales goals
- Build seasonal ecommerce strategy that supports brand equity and contributes to global brand sites, the digital flagship of EL.com / Aerin.com and global retailer.com growth
- Drive profitable ecommerce business in all regions, with a special focus on top markets US/China/UK. Collaborate with all regional online and brand partners to facilitate achievement of sales plans globally
- Support VP with Global P&L management and analysis of key business metrics and site performance. Develop, maintain and socialize global analytics dashboards with action plans
- Develop effective relationships with regional and affiliate teams and lead monthly business reviews with region. Identify needs and areas of opportunity, guide best practices to further drive the businesses and recommendations based on results to increase sales, opt-ins, Average Order Size (AOS), Average Unit Sale (AUS), and repeat purchases.
- Compile online channel testing strategy and manage sharing forum with all JML regions.
- Cascade the global online strategy and accelerate online with a goal of being the #1 door in each market
- Collaborate with omni teams and product marketing on online exclusives, ensure concept, forecasting and marketing assets are delivered to meet business needs.
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives and push business forward Brand.com (EL.com/Aerin.com)
- Manage the launch, guidelines and rollout of all new international websites
- Responsible for developing the Aerin Beauty features and functionality roadmap and working with the online production teams to launch and QA new features on a rolling basis.
- Develop the global online marketing calendar that marries with the offline calendar and brand opportunities. Include market-specific launches, promotions, live streams and other programs.
- Oversee development of online specific assets and online content management process
- Collaborate on the briefs with the respective teams to finalize the content and assets. Create and distribute launch and execution tool kits to all the regions.
- Partner with Affiliates and Online Inventory Planning to set guidelines for appropriate sell through and merchandising of limited life items and forecasting of new product launches.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to develop comprehensive e-comm guidelines to cover launch to leverage activities, including but not limited to advertising and promo budget, CRM, and web enhancements
- Manage reporting to deliver monthly and quarterly reports covering, but not limited to key site metrics (e.g. site traffic, page views, page performance, abandonment rates, etc.) globally CRM in Brand.com markets
- Partner with Global CRM to provide additional strategic direction on Global eCRM strategy in brand.com markets
- Work with regional teams and Global CRM on communication strategies, email segmentation, frequency of sends and overall email calendars /stay informed on other markets planning where possible
- Oversee execution of special email projects and data integration needs (e.g. live emails, automation, triggered email series, e-crm initiatives)
- Oversee and provide center of excellence support for rollouts including education and insights on loyalty tactics, launch activities and ongoing optimizations to drive acquisition and retention online Online Retailers
- Support strategy to drive retailer.com sales and work with internal sales teams to ensure offline strategies are executed seamlessly with online
- Oversee retailer.com acceleration strategies with a special focus on top doors and partner doors
- Work cross-functionally to oversee all SPP/MPP needs for launches and refreshes
- Work with regional teams to facilitate the creation and execution of all promotional activities, merchandising strategy (launches and repromotes) strategize build special programs, customer acquisition, and retention
- Uphold and audit retailer.com guidelines with all international retailers, in partnership with regional contacts Integration with Brand Digital Marketing Programs
- Oversee and support process and integration for digital marketing and loyalty programs online
- Collaborate and lead brand digital marketing initiatives and integration to main site
- Work with Omnichannel, Marketing teams and Creative to conceptualize and execute digital campaigns for key launches, commercial innovation, key occasions and other online traffic-driving activities
- Collaborate with consumer marketing and regional teams on brand.com media campaigns to drive insights into actions; ensure all proper website tracking is in place to drive A&P effectiveness
- Responsible for special projects/site features across brand.com and online partnerships
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit, tries to anticipate needs of the team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong project management skills.
- Builds collaborative relationships based on trust and respect.
- Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
- Working knowledge of China is a plus
- Strategic thinker that takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate needs for markets.
- 8+ years in commercially minded online role, with last 5 years in ecommerce with proven track record of success. Experience in Beauty/Luxury preferred.
- Experience translating luxury brand vision to the online channel and execute strategies that lead the company consistently towards that vision. Must always mirror the values and positioning of the brand
- Proven digital skills in strategy and planning, budget and P&L management, merchandising and marketing, and online/omni vendor selection and management
- Proven leadership and team management skills. Strong cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Strong global experience with a deep knowledge of NA and APAC's online nuances
- Creative problem solver able to thrive in fast paced environment
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Masters development and go-to-market product launches and strategy creations - thinking 360 about a program
- Leadership skills to partner with internal and external resources to develop truly 360 programs, led by social and digital activations
- Demonstrates ownership of programs; embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details
- Must possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional and affiliate teams
- The ability to bring new and fresh thinking to help Aerin Beauty drive increased consumer footfall, social growth in relevant new channels - brick and e.com.
- Must possess excellent creative, verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Google Analytics
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.