Director, Finance & Business Management, Bobbi Brown na
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This position within the North America finance and business management team acts as the primary finance business partner for the Bobbi Brown brand. Key areas of responsibility include the strategic planning, annual budgeting, P&L management and monthly estimate deliverables.
- Partner with the Brand GM, sales and marketing team to support development of the brand strategy and help ensure execution of strategy.
- Advise brand team with advanced analytics and partner with them to exceed growth, profitability and market share goals.
- Partner with brand team to develop the annual strategy, budget and monthly estimates.
- Evaluate brand strategies around retailer / channel / door / online investments, channel and distribution decisions and corresponding product and marketing investments.
- Perform variance analysis on sales, gross margin, costs and profit, identify root causes for deviations and define corrective actions
- Lead and initiates projects related to (finance) process improvements. Drive efficiency in ways of working, reporting and compliance activities
- Participate in monthly brand SI&OP meetings to improve planning accuracy and reduce excess inventory.
- Consolidate and issue monthly financial reporting packages and other key reports, evolving reporting as needed to meet changing focuses and / or management needs.
- Lead monthly financial meetings with brand departments.
- Liaise with region shared service departments on capital, demonstration, field selling and store operations.
- 10 years plus finance, accounting or analysis experience required.
- Excellent analytical skills required.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate cross functionally with all brand departments as well as Management.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to work independently and to manage one's own work streams required.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Proactive individual looking to take on additional responsibility and improve processes and procedures through innovation and creativity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.