Director, Global Business Planning, Bobbi Brown
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Lead the development of new product forecasting guidelines for all markets working closely with Global Marketing and Product Development as part of the Brand and Corporate Innovation Process. Work closely with Regional Brand and Demand Planning Teams to assure robust business plans are put in place.
- Produce business analytics to support the global Brand. This includes the issuance of several standard monthly and quarterly reports as well as general ad-hoc analyses. For all standard reports provide a summary of findings and recommendations to allow the brand to address risks and opportunities to the Brand's Annual Operating Plan.
- Review and monitor the alignment of the Demand Plan and Financial Estimate to understand reconciliation between them as part of the large Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process.
- Assist the Brand with the SKU Portfolio Management process. Monitor the planned phase outs of existing items and assure they are timed with any linked successor SKU launches.
- Monitor the usage plans for the Non-Saleable product portfolio which includes Samples, Gifts, Testers, and Collateral items. Ensure usage plans are aligned with the respective budgets.
- Coordinate special projects as needed.
- Systems thinking mindset - ability to understand multiple interactions with the demand-driven Supply Chain.
- Strong knowledge of Brands Go-To-Market strategies, brand positioning, and channel strategies.
- Strong management with influence skills - proven ability to work closely with cross functional partners and leadership team (across marketing, finance, supply chain)
- Strong leadership skills - proven ability to lead and develop a team.
- Knowledge of the Marketing, Marketing Research, and Finance functions is preferred.
College / University degree required.
Position requires minimum of 8 years' experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.