Director, Global Creative Operations
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The brand lead for Creative Operations. This person will lead the comprehensive project management of all Global Creative programs including marketing brief and job request review, staff management, workload prioritization, Creative budget management, coordination of briefings and status meetings, overseeing of trafficking and troubleshooting.
- Lead Creative Project Management and Process for the brand with an eye on both the big picture and on the details.
- Drive 360 workflow and lead the team towards smarter, more effective work styles by averting silo'ed work.
- Prioritize work for the creative teams, establish overall timelines and milestones to meet deadlines and stay within budget. Clarify process and prioritization of workflow.
- Lead and partner with key cross-functional departments: Global Marketing, Education, NOAM and Salon to align and execute brief, to develop global campaigns that drive brand experience, creative expression, and business results.
- Vet marketing briefs and requests and develop master schedules for creative execution. Manage North America and INTL timelines while effectively communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Drive, the tracking of projects through all phases of creative development from request through release of final artwork. Navigate creative approvals with senior management. Address workflow blocks/stops head on.
- Communicate up to the Bb.LT items at risk projects and red flags.
- Be an undisputed authority of Bumble and bumble's brand vision and culture, championing our identity.
- Manage, motivate and support 2 person team focused on Creative Operations.
- Problem-solve with the Creative team to overcome obstacles that arise during the development process.
- Serve as liaison between Creative and cross-functional departments. Discuss logistical concerns with outside departments in weekly meetings.
- Meet informally as needed with members of the Creative team (Copy, 360 Campaign, and Packaging/Visual Merchandising Team) to ensure the timely and accurate execution of projects.
- Participate as needed in coordination of presentation material development.
- Liaise with indirect procurement, North America Merchandising Group and NA Collateral Ops team.
- Support the development of asset production with a digital-first mindset.
- Schedule Photo Shoots, confirm product/ingredient/benefit requirements and monitor budget per shoot - inclusive of retouching and usage. Manage and maintain Art/Photography usage rights for the Global markets. Prepare photography contracts and work with legal to get them approved.
- Maintain Creative fiscal budgets. Review monthly with Finance and as needed with Global VP Creative Director.
- Spearhead various Creative Department Office Management requirements such as office space updates and creative software/hardware upgrades.
- Position requires 8+ years of project management, traffic, or related experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Leadership qualities and professional maturity.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Be solution-oriented and have a can-do spirit.
- Proficiency in Adobe Cloud and knowledge in Word, Excel and Power point
- Excellent knowledge of the MAC technical systems and current knowledge on Software/Operation systems to maintain active Servers.
- Strong knowledge of Creative process required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.