Director, Global Education- Omnichannel & Consumer Education
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
This position is responsible for driving strategic Omnichannel/Consumer Education practice and leadership across all categories and all channels and maintaining synergy and alignment between Beauty Advisor-facing education and consumer-facing education.
The position works closely with their counterparts in Consumer Marketing including Online, Retail Experience, Consumer Engagement and Social, as well as Cross-Functional teams such as Product Marketing, Global Affiliates, Creative, Product Development and external agencies on the development of consumer-centric, digital first, 360 marketing programs that contribute to the achievement of strategic brand marketing objectives.
A conceptual, strategic and analytical thinker, this position is required to identify new consumer-facing educational opportunities for the Estée Lauder brand as well as contribute to writing of Beauty Advisor digital education materials. It is critical for the candidate to be a creative thinker and excellent editorial writer, developing engaging omnichannel educational assets that drive conversion across multiple channels.
Consumer-centric Brand Storytelling & Content
- Concept & develop engaging editorial "edutainment" content for Online, Retail Experience App & ELX to amplify brand storytelling and create educational experiences around all categories.
- The ideal candidate must have a Omni channel mindset in order to ensure cohesion between digital marketing, Online (eCommerce) and in store activations
- Work closely with Cross-functional teams, as part of Consumer Marketing/Engagement team, to develop digital and mobile-centric 360 Briefs.
- Work with Creative to create fresh and engaging content to educate consumers and Beauty Advisors around product usage, did you knows, how-tos and wow demos. Beauty Advisor Digital Education Content
- Collaborate with Beauty Advisor-facing team to develop engaging educational video content for ELX & classroom as needed.
- Collaborate with Beauty Advisor-facing team to maintain synergy between consumer & internal facing programs across all categories.
- Conceptualize, write and develop 360 Education selling strategies, fact sheets & demonstrations. Develop Digital-first, 360 Consumer Education Strategies
- Identify consumer education opportunities across all category 360 activations.
- Partner with copy, consumer engagement and creative to develop impactful consumer-facing educational assets across all categories. Digital Diagnostic/Tool Development
- Partner with Online & Retail Experience teams design and develop engaging consumer diagnostic experiences across all categories for both in-store and .com.
- Collaborate with Online team to merchandise consumer education assets across .com sites globally.
- Ensure all consumer-facing digital education experiences, including Social, Online and In-store, are cohesive and compelling.
- Collaborate with Beauty Advisor-facing team to align and develop comprehensive training materials around new digital at-counter tools.
- Candidate should have 6+ years of experience
- Excellent conceptualization, editorial writing, project management and communication skills
- Deep understanding of adult learning principles with an ability to apply them to content strategies
- Ability to write and present strategies and details in compelling and professional manner
- Keen understanding of digital marketing arena with ability to interface with International markets
- Point of Sale experience a plus
- Excellent data analytical skills with ability to evaluate content performance
- Willing to experiment with new concepts and approaches. Comes up with creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, oversee multiple projects, extreme attention to detail
- Candidate must be highly collaborative and relationship-oriented
- Strong communication -Clearly communicates expectations. Can relate to a range of people spanning business to creative to technical discipline
- Keen understanding of industry standards of measurement
- College Degree Required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.