Director - Global Marketing, Face/Complexion - Covergirl
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
ABOUT GLOBAL MARKETING, CONSUMER BEAUTY BRANDS
In Consumer Beauty, we are currently in process to drive turnaround and value creation on our most Iconic brands under the leadership of our Chief Brand Officer, Stefano Curti. Our global marketing teams in Amsterdam, New York and London will drive Coty Consumer Beauty transformation and deliver a successful turnaround. This effort includes re-centering our brands and innovation programs on strong consumer centricity, establishing a strong Category Growth Story that makes sense of emergent needs and trends, and fixing base business restrainer to unlock our ability to invest into future growth. We wish to build a stronger category geographic footprint and establish strong presence in future new profit pools. Additionally there is much work to do on the sku portfolio of our leading brands; building sub brands to scale and developing intervention programs to maximise each key skus productivity and profitability.
She will make business recommendations to senior leadership and business decisions, overseeing the planning, forecasting and analyzing the relevant business segment and sub-brands. This individual will be responsible for shaping the future of COVERGIRL (global) strategy, portfolio and drive a profitable business to grow the brands.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
As the Global COVERGIRL Director - Comlexion, you will be accountable for supporting penetration potential within your category by assisting where to play and how to win. You will support the long-term sustainable growth agenda delivering against the strategic objectives of the company.
Your key areas of responsibility will be the following:
- Develop the full potential growth strategy for COVERGIRL - Face delivering ambition, portfolio footprint and support model
- Manage and deliver the Brand Foundations including archetypal meaning, brand compass and distinctive assets
- Design and deliver Brand Visual, Creative and Packaging Guidelines and ensure its compliance
- Oversee integrated communication plans and playbooks in line with the brand and business priorities
- Influence key COTY stakeholders across local and global teams to secure priorities
- Oversee team to ensure execution is aligned with the set priorities
- Evaluate category performance and impact
- Oversee trend analysis and competitive landscape to inform strategy and identify new opportunities
Role reports to - Sr. Director CoverGirl - Complexion Location: New York
- Undergraduate/Graduate Degree (Business/Marketing degree preferred)
- 8+ years Marketing experience (Beauty or CPG industry preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence at all levels
- 3+ years demonstrated people leadership and proven track record of coaching & developing
- A constructive "can do" attitude and a passion for winning and leaving a positive legacy on CB brands.