Director, Global Social & Influencer Marketing
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develop and lead Global Influencer Marketing strategy and execution worldwide
- Lead the identification, execution of global influencer partnerships, including storytelling and content creation
- Interpret the global brand consumer engagement briefs to ensure that influencer activations deliver consistency in brand message, tone of voice and creative representation
- Dissect business and consumer data to develop insightful influencer solutions that support paid, owned, earned and shared consumer engagement touchpoints along the path to purchase
- Support the development of influencer strategies that bring brand strategy to life in a creative and resonant way to drive scale, amplify a brand story, educate and inspire consumers, while improving social sentiment and recognition
- Continue to refine the influencer selection and management process in support of long-term relationships, seasonal collaborations and ad-hoc tactical executions
- Develop framework for distribution of influencer content across paid, owned and earned outlets to yield sufficient levels of exposure to desired audiences and quality engagements
- Oversee management of internal influencer database and third-party databases
- Lead the development and implementation of benchmarking and measurement standards to improve tracking of the effectiveness of influencer programs
- Lead the negotiations of agency and technology SOWs for the global portfolio with key enterprise partners
- Stay informed of platform updates across YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, search engines, editorial publishers and emerging digital platforms.
Brand Consumer Engagement Social Media Strategy
- Lead the team in strategy and execution to drive brand presence, engagement, conversion and advocacy with consumers
- Define the MAC digital consumer engagement strategy, creating a connected network across global and local channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver consistency in the brand approach and messaging to consumers
- Establish a real-time marketing process that creates freedom within a framework at key cultural moments, allowing the Global and Local markets to create complimentary experiences for planned and opportunistic moments.
- Establish a measurement framework that provides a real-time view of performance, brand sentiment, and informs future product and marketing campaign strategy.
- Anticipate act upon Global Digital trends, including:
- Real time engagement strategy and Global channel execution
- Platform partnerships for new product betas and first to market opportunities
- Expansion of mobile activities
- Evaluation of regional agencies and media partners
- Establish a cross-functional programming calendar for key cultural moments/seasons as well as manage.
- Build and lead an interdisciplinary team of digital experts, trend trackers, community managers, and strategists who foster a collaborate and innovative environment within MAC.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Creative, Online, Consumer Engagement, GBSC, Product Development and Regional Teams on the development of programs to deepen loyalty and affinity.
- Responsible for social strategy and concept approval for GTM toolkits, as well as digital media (investment mix, goals, creative) supporting both stores and brand.com.
- Responsible for global social tool identification, implementation, and management.
- Host and facilitate the exchange of best practices-creating a global test and learn structure to inform future Global strategy.
- Lead development and execution of an integrated strategy, including a multi-media advertising plan/media strategy and budget to deliver an inclusive dialogue with consumers that supports the overall marketing strategy
- Identify, develop, and execute new marketing technologies across digital, mobile, and omnichannel platforms to create and enhance a high touch consumer experience
Brand storytelling to amplify brand reach and engage consumers across channels
- Lead partnership with regions and affiliates to develop relevant and compelling marketing messages, with locally relevant extensions, to quickly and effectively deliver them to consumers.
- Build and present the enterprise-wide digital transformation story to further the internal digital transformation agenda that strives to capture and maintain a best-in-class digital title
- Ensure metrics and analytics are delivered on a timely basis for inclusion in reports to MAC leadership.
- Understand the pain points of the regions. Build and align goals across all levels of the matrix to ensure reduction of redundancies, spend and increase efficiencies globally
- Work with partners to develop and implement fast and efficient marketing processes and systems (marketing strategy and planning, new product launch, marketing operations)
- Enhance sharing of best practices globally and encourage optimization of existing initiatives
- 8-10+ years of related work experience
- Acute understanding of and passion for social media and media relations
- Excellent relationship skills with external stakeholders including media, high profile influencers and brand-aligned partners
- Experience identifying, recruiting, negotiating and managing Influencer contracts
- Experience pitching earned placements and pitching/negotiating paid placements
- Strong understanding of pop culture and can stay ahead of pop culture trends around the world
- Digital and traditional public relations hands-on experience working with national campaigns to generate reach and positive awareness
- Ability to work well with many diverse types of personalities
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, writing, project management, presentation and cross-functional collaboration are critical
- Ability to work consistently and urgently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic experience
- Experience with issues and crisis management
- Strong storytelling skills
- Ability to manage relationships with Senior Management
- Experience directing communications agencies
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.