Director, Human Resources Business Partner Global Technology
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
ADDITIONAL JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Build organizational alignment and capability through development and/or facilitation of appropriate leader focused interventions; e.g., team effectiveness, goal development and alignment, manager capability, employee engagement, etc.
- Develop strategic workforce plans that are aligned with business strategies and objectives
- Apply diagnosis skills and core metrics to guide COEs in the shaping of appropriate and innovative HR solutions
- Provide HR functional expertise on business strategies, as well as general business expertise, to managers and teams.
- Accountable for the state of the bench, succession, career planning, and functional excellence
- Share business-driven inputs with COEs and Employee Services, enabling them to create business focused solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Behavioral Sciences or related field or an additional two years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 8+ years of experience across HR Generalist and Specialist areas; experience leading or working closely with OD/OE, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, and Total Rewards preferred.
- Proven experience setting and leading complex organizational effectiveness and design initiatives, as well as multi-year talent strategies, is highly preferred
- Well-developed Business Acumen and proven enterprise thinking
- Ability to coach and communicate across all levels of the organization; up, down and across
- Proven experience developing partnerships with business leaders, particularly in helping them lead an organization through significant change, and during a period of realignment and growth.
- Strong executive communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-moving organization
- Available to travel 10%