Director, Information Security
Country : USA
State : North Carolina
County : Guilford County
Town : Greensboro
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is a leading lifestyle brand collective that designs, sources, markets and sells high quality products in multiple segments, including kids, men's and women's apparel, accessories, beauty and entertainment. Our portfolio includes more than 100 iconic licensed brands, including for kids apparel, Calvin Klein®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Under Armour®, Nautica®, and Lucky Brands ®; for men's and women's apparel, Joe's Jeans®, Hudson ®, Buffalo® and Hervé Léger®; for accessories, Coach®, Kate Spade®, Michael Kors®, Frye ® and Timberland®; and for entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Nickelodeon® and Warner Brothers®, among others.
The Leader of Information Security will partner with senior leaders, businesses, and the Global IT Team across Centric Brands to form, develop, and deliver a comprehensive information security program that will optimize the security posture of the enterprise. They will have oversight and responsibility for all of Centric Brands' information security needs.
This position will either be based in Greensboro, NC or could be remote given the right candidate.
- Develop and Implement an effective information security program.
- Responsible for strategic leadership, formation, policies, and operations of a company-wide information security program.
- Define clear objectives and goals for information security and collaborate with senior leaders, business partners, and the IT community.
- Advise senior leadership on security program direction and resource investment.
- Manage and facilitate global information security governance processes.
- Manage and facilitate an information security awareness and training program for the company.
- Chair the Advisory Committee and lead Information Security Liaisons to establish the information security program and project priorities.
- Lead information security planning processes to establish an inclusive and comprehensive information security program for the entire business.
- Establish annual and long-range security and compliance goals, define security strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms and program services; and create maturity models and a roadmap for continual program improvements.
- Stay abreast of information security issues and regulatory changes affecting consumer goods, retail and trade at the state, national and global levels, participate in policy and practice discussions, and communicate to leadership on a regular basis about those topics. Engage in professional development to maintain continual growth in professional skills and knowledge essential to the position.
- Mentor/Coach the Information Security Office team members and implement professional development plans for team members. Communicate clear goals and objectives.
- Leverage a virtual team of infrastructure and network professionals to implement security policies and procedures for all systems.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Support Legal Discovery requests when required.
Policy, Compliance, and Audit
- Lead the development and implementation of effective and reasonable policies and practices to secure protected and sensitive data and ensure information security and compliance with relevant legislation and legal interpretation.
- Lead efforts to internally assess, evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the company's information and technology systems.
- Work with Internal Audit, External Auditors and outside consultants as appropriate on required security assessments and audits.
- Coordinate and track all information technology and security related audits including scope of audits, timelines, auditing agencies and outcomes. Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts the institution in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation and advocacy on audit responses.
- Work with leadership and relevant responsible compliance department leadership to build cohesive security and compliance programs for the company to effectively address global statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Develop a strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors, PCI, CCPA GDPR and SOX.
Outreach, Education and Training
- Work closely with IT leaders, technical experts and various leaders on a wide variety of security issues that require an in-depth understanding of the IT environment in their units.
- Create education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
- Work with various groups such as Network Managers, engineers, development and service desk to build awareness and a sense of common purpose around security.
- Pursue employee security initiatives to address unique needs in protecting identity theft, mobile social media security and online reputation program.
Risk Management and Incident Response
- Keep abreast of security incidents and act as primary control point during significant information security incidents. Convene a Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) as needed, or requested, in addressing and investigating security incidences that arise.
- Convene Ad Hoc Security Committee as appropriate and provide leadership for breach response and notification actions for the company.
- Develop, implement and administer technical security standards, as well as a suite of security services and tools to address and mitigate security risk.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and monitor compliance with security standards and appropriate policies.
- Examine impacts of new technologies on the company's overall information security. Establish processes to review implementation of new technologies to ensure security compliance.
- Ability to work with other leaders to establish the best balance between security strategies and other priorities at the enterprise level.
- Empower work environments across geographies, remove barriers and realize possibilities.
- Bachelors' degree: Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or Related field.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities.
- Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal.
- Exceptional, hands-on leader with a style that is engaging, innovative, and collaborative.
- Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability and availability to work occasional nights'/weekends.
- Experience with Fortinet/FortiGate/Forticlient, Rapid7 Scanning and MDR/EDR, BitLocker, File Vault, MS Defender, and Azure Security services is a plus
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.