Director- Miami Design District
Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other. We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
The Director will effectively lead, develop and support the sales and/or operations of a Tiffany store to meet and/or exceed sales and profitability targets. S/he is a strong, decisive and collaborative leader who builds a climate of service excellence and leads the team to deliver extraordinary customer experiences and partners with the Market Vice -President. The Director is a dynamic and inspiring leader who embodies the Tiffany Cultural Values: Honor the Customer, Think Boldly, Lead with Passion, Do the Right Thing, and Be Brilliant Together. Sales: Deepen the relationship with our customers to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Identify business opportunities and implement actions to consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Direct managers to drive client development activity among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients. Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally. Manage and motivate the team to drive business through key product pillars. Service: Elevate the in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments. Lead, model and coach based on TEI (Voice of Customer Survey) feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience Index by keeping the survey questions in mind. Ensure continuous Guest Experience management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team on the Power of Blue selling ceremony and ensuring Tiffany customer experience expectations are being delivered at all times. Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences. Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve customer service. Talent: Elevate and hire talent to ensure a winning team and create a best in class service & selling organization. Develop and execute a Talent Action Plan for the store. Accurately assess capabilities and build robust development plans to grow talent at all levels and assist career growth.Continuously encourage, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance. Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled talent.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of sales management experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales goals.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.