Director of Brand Marketing
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Director, Brand Marketing will help bring the brands to life through development of strong and consumer/customer-centric brand strategies. This marketing leader will be an expert in our consumer/customer, mining consumer insights and overall beauty industry trends, to develop innovative brand programs that increase awareness of the Sally/Cosmoprof brands and build positive engagement.
- Responsible for day-to-day agency management of all creative strategy and execution
- Partners closely with external agency and COE to drive creative development
- Develops thoughtful creative briefs and manages agency process to successful completion
- Owns strategy and execution of brand programs (i.e. Cultivate)
- Commissions research (partners with Customer Research team) and mines insights to drive actionable brand strategies
- Strong consumer insights expertise, ability to translate research into actionable brand strategies and plans
- Success managing an internal team and leading external agencies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Large-scale event planning experience is a plus
- Knowledge of current trends in the field
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers' and stylists' needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with a free on-site salon, a Sally's store, on-site gourmet café and discounted dry cleaning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.