Director of Business Process Outsourcing Vendor Management - Onesource
Country : USA
State : New York
County : Queens County
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Estee Lauder Companies is seeking a highly analytical and strategic Director to join the OneSource team. The individual will be responsible for managing the relationship with ELC and some of it's largest Vendors who provide BPO services at scale to Global ELC. These service providers can span several types of work including, but not limited to Finance, Procurement, Enterprise Data Management, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Legal. The Director of Business Process Outsourcing Vendor Management will work cross-functionally with key business partners and regional leaders to drive long-term, sustainable and profitable growth for the business. This individual must be willing to engage with each Vendor, the OneSource team and with Global Process Ownership on tough issues, and be able to push back on points, yet maintain excellent relationships with all involved.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the resolution of escalated incidents, and report outcomes to the customer leadership team
- Negotiate and operationalize change requests to the original agreements between ELC and the Vendors
- Own and asses the value cases of over $10M USD as they pertain to each BPO Service Provider
- Be accountable for all 65 affiliate budgets for vendor spend globally
- Act as single point of contact for both ELC and the Vendor as large relationship issues are examined
- Lead large strategic initiatives, which will impact global operations
- Ensure that the Vendor has all the tools and access it needs in order to perform each service agreed to by working with global ELC COEs in different practice areas as this person coordinates that effort.
- Provide each Vendor with relevant usage forecasts to ensure smooth service delivery
- Maintain routine requirements of both ELC and the vendor, such as BCP sign off and compliance sign off
- Establish consistency in how Process Owners work with each Vendor, and how Vendors interact with ELC's OneSource team
- Communicate OneSource strategy to both Vendors and Process Owners as it pertains to the use of external BPO vendors
- Collect and standardize all performance data from service providers to be in line with OneSource global standards
- Point of contact for any escalation discussions regarding vendor SLA changes/updates, or process improvements plans, either as a part of incident management or to increase efficiency
- Ensure all changes to service levels are aligned with OneSource Strategy, are properly communicated and are approved.
- Align service delivery with the broader OneSource Service Management team both in presentation and performance standards
- MBA and/or 3+ years of strategy consulting experience with large consulting firm
- 10 plus years of relevant work experience in procurement, finance, strategy, new business development.
- 3+ years within a shared service organization
- Extensive Experience with Project Management
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills required.
- Requires strong problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with budget development, management and accurate estimation skills are imperative
- Keen ability to collaborate and communicate cross functionally with different teams and types of people
- Position requires strong leadership skills and previous experience in managing a complex process
- Requires strong background of working on an international scale, and ability to operate on a global, often virtual, team.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills necessary.
- A mature self-starter who can take charge of a project and follow through to completion
- High Level of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook expertise
- A strong focus on the ability to make presentations and materials aesthetically appealing
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.