Director of Ecommerce Analytics
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Responsible to develop the vision and drive the design and execution of the overall data and analytic strategy for the enterprise for online analytics data capture, data content management, online business dashboards, sales and marketing data centric products and advanced analytics capability for deep dives.
- Develop business centric dash boards with deeper insights into key levers of the business, deeper understanding of online business and financials
- Strategy/infrastructure/tools - creating tools and designing and implementing integrated Digital operational data warehouse
- Road map for Digital operational data warehouse
- Integration of all data (transaction, digital, web, promotional, loyalty, inventory, pricing, etc.)
- Key client of IT
- Manage relationships with technical representatives from systems vendors, software suppliers and consulting companies
- Predictive modeling
- Business Intelligence and Analytics for various subject areas
- Sales analysis and trending
- Post purchase analysis
- What-if analysis
- Market basket analysis
- This role will build and lead a team of 8-10 managers, analysts, and specialists. The Digital Analytics team will lead the company in web analytics, statistical analysis, KPI dashboarding, ad-hoc analysis, database stewardship, tagging stewardship, and data science as part of its mission.
- The candidate must demonstrate an ability to manage and develop a team responsible in translating business challenges into targeted analytics and recommendations.
- A candidate should be self-motivated, with a can-do attitude and desire to continuously take on new challenges. The successful candidate will have several years of analytics experience and will possess strong organization, leadership and communication skills. In addition, the candidate should be comfortable working with overseas business teams.Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- 10+ years' experience in ecommerce/digital analytics within a large Corporate environment
- Understanding and experience with Big Data
- Graduate degree required (MBA, MS)
- Strong and effective presentation and communication skills, being comfortable speaking with senior leadership
- Experience working with internet marketing; Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, affiliate networks, shopping sites, email, as well as standard industry practices.
- Proven success in management/development of an analytics team
- Prior experience in developing and managing direct reports, internal clients and vendors
- Ability to work with & at times lead large groups of associates at all levels of management
- Versed in web analytics packages (Adobe, Qubit, Coremetrics)
- Experienced in SQL, SAS, R, and other emerging data science languages