Director of Field Marketing
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Director of Field Marketing is responsible for leading a team focused on supporting Store Teams and Field Leadership with clear communication, change management and on-going operational support. Focused on Doing the Right Thing for Store Teams, this leader drives results through strategic thinking, planning and proactive problem-solving.
- Lead strategy for enterprise wide remodels, relocations, new store locations and store events throughout the US and Canada
- Develop and lead a team of subject matter experts of SBH Store operations responsible for supporting Stores effectively on issues and questions, identifying areas of Continuous Improvement and delivering a quality Store experience
- Direct lead for agency partners in development and execution of monthly promotional store kits, new store kits, remodels and special projects. Accountable to delivery on-time and on-budget collateral to communicate brand positional and promotional campaigns
- Build relationships with Store and Field teams through direct interaction and regular Store visits to actively identify and solve for obstacles that might impact efficiency, Associate engagement, and the Customer Experience
- Manage team while providing development opportunities-seeking feedback, resources and tools to continue to build and improve skillset on an on-going basis. Includes IDP development and execution for direct report and self.
- Establish and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships across the business to influence the best experience for stores as they execute process and procedure to drive sales
- Establish consistent feedback loops between Corporate partners and Stores to ensure established service levels are being met, identify issues with process and procedure and evaluate the effectiveness of new initiatives and communications
- 10+ years of retail experience required; retail and corporate experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Large-scale event planning experience is a plus
- Knowledge of current trends in the field
Our culture links actions to results with a Can-Do Attitude that always puts our customers' and stylists' needs first. We work together, acting as one and holding ourselves accountable to deliver the best possible results. As innovators in the beauty industry, we emphasize open communication, always seeking new approaches and fostering professional growth. We acknowledge that every team player makes a difference, and it is our shared vision and positive culture that unites us.
We offer a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and 401(K) along with a free on-site salon, a Sally's store, on-site gourmet café and discounted dry cleaning.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.