Director of Human Resources - Field, Sparc Group
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Bergen County
Town : Lyndhurst
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Aéropostale offers competitive salary, flexible working schedule, generous discount, paid time off, medical/dental benefits, and an array of additional benefits. We also offer learning and development programs to acclimate new hires to our business, and to grow and develop our employees’ skills and leadership abilities. Being part of the Aéropostale team comes with perks, opportunities for growth, and the ability to be part of our amazing culture, and we are thrilled to share it all with our newest team members!
Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
The Director of Human Resources- Field is responsible for leading the HR field team by providing strategic direction that addresses overall employee relations concerns, helps develop employees, reduces company turn, promotes the corporate culture and supports the overall strategic direction of the Company.
- Manage, train and develop the field Human Resources team
- Parter with Regional Managers to support the needs and development of their teams
- Partner with President of Retail to assess District Manager needs in regard to professional development
- Partner with President of Retail to provide guidance on organizational structure to ensure maximum efficiency of the department region, district and team.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to increase job satisfaction and retention.
- Manage the field Annual Review Process including field talent assessment sessions
- Manage employee hot line calls and high level employee relations issues such as harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Identify strategies to reduce and prevent employee relations issues that are most prevalent in the storeline organization
- Update Human Resources and Company policies and procedures when necessary
- Ensure company compliance with all state, city and local laws and mandatory training
- Act as the ambassadors of the SPARC Group corporate culture by consistently representing the core values of the company
- 5-10 years of previous Human Resources experience with a strong understanding of the retail store environment
- Strong knowledge of Labor Laws and regulations
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and competing projects
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Click here to apply online