Director of Stores
Country : USA
State : Louisiana
County : Orleans Parish
Town : NEW ORLEANS
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 5 to 10 years
As the business grows, we are seeking smart, creative, and experienced individuals to join our talented team! Key attributes and qualities we are looking for in candidates for all open roles: Entrepreneurial spirit, innovative and solution-oriented, adaptable and resilient, best-practices methodology, team-oriented with a lean-in attitude, highest standards for execution, and a high level of accountability.
- Define short and long term tactics for continued sales growth.
- Work with retail managers to build community and foster relationships with area leaders.
- Thought and strategy leader regarding data driven and creative approach to in-person retail expansions.
- Hands-on people management of retail teams.
- Create an enjoyable customer experience which exceeds customary standards and service levels
- Seamless customer journey through training, developing and leading by example
- Maintain brand standards within presentation and service
- Identify and implement improved service practices and procedures
- Communicate with store managers and area managers regarding sales reports, marketing campaigns, and day-to-day store operations.
- Manage employee payroll and coordinate staff work schedules to ensure all shifts are covered
- Recruit, interview, and train employees to work in retail stores
- Analyze daily sales reports to note which items are selling well and which are not, in addition to discerning profit margins for each item.
- Position will be based in the company’s New Orleans, Louisiana headquarters.
- Salary Range – competitive salary, PTO and benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan (401k).
- KREWE frames (lots).
- Parental leave policy.
- Cultural Spend.
- Do You Program (education benefit).
- 5+ years in luxury retail senior leadership.
- 5+ years of experience working in an eCommerce environment preferred.
- High visual and brand standards. Sharp attention to detail.
- Strong track record of effectively scaling retail operations with independent fashion brands.
- Wins on record in strategy for scaling omni-channel direct to consumer sales systems.
- Experience with multi-region and multi-country retail operations
- Background in luxury fashion/ apparel preferred.
- Hands on experience with luxury eyewear preferred.
- Familiar with all best practices and emerging software and POS systems.
- Proven positive team leadership, across cultures and functions.