Director, PR - Real Estate & Design
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Account Director – Real Estate
Leading hospitality & design PR firm seeks Director level candidate to work on real estate projects for the agency’s clients. The position reports directly to the head of the real estate department and partners in the company. A general outline of responsibilities is below.
Experience level: 4- 6 years of relevant PR experience (real estate, architecture & design)
- Ability to develop and execute communication strategies for real estate projects
- Conceptualize press angles, craft pitches, draft press materials, including press releases, opening timelines, and other collateral for clients
- Generate and sustain meaningful press coverage for clients in top-tier media outlets
- Establish and build upon strong relationships with national, international, local/regional media outlets covering travel, design, lifestyle, and hospitality
- Act as client lead for specific accounts with oversight by senior team
- Interact daily with clients including leading conference calls and meeting agendas
- Secure opportunities for awards, speaking engagements, sponsorships, partnerships, and other alliances, and coordinate logistics for media-related events and press trips
- Oversight of junior team members, including monitoring workload and assigning tasks that include handling press inquiries, monitoring & distributing incoming press coverage, and keeping detailed press reports
- Work with junior team to ensure press recaps are sent to clients with info on what PR initiatives have taken place during a specific time frame