Director Product Management & Planning
Country : USA
County : Arapahoe County
Town : CENTENNIAL
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
Advanced Capability with the following competencies, requiring minimal management support:
- Owns payment strategy and customer experience for all non-Nordstrom branded payment products including alternative payment products (installment loans, fintech products)
- Owns strategy for and relationships with card networks and payment acquirers
- Partners with Nordstrom-branded payment product team to optimize payment options for customers and improve financial outcomes for Nordstrom
- Partners with Nordstrom store, ecommerce, and fraud teams toward initiative delivery and KPI optimization
- Works in an agile environment with Nordstrom product, UX, and technology teams to deliver initiatives and outcomes
- Collaborates with peers and leaders across the enterprise to solicit needs, define vision and ensure outcomes align with enterprise priorities and goals
- Hires and supervises an efficient and effective team that meets the needs of the product management strategies
- Conducts data-driven analyses to improve outcomes and continuously maintain a pulse on performance and the state of the payments business
- Monitors & identifies customer needs staying current on industry standards/trends and respond by making adjustments to user experience and product roadmaps
- Maintains a strong understanding of available technologies and apply technology solutions, where appropriate, to improve efficiency and ultimately benefit the customer
- Reviews operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate
- Presents strategies, plans and updates to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership on a regular basis.
- Management experience preferred
- Bachelors' degree in business, technology, finance, economics, or related discipline is preferred
- Ability to inspire others, including demonstrated experience managing and leading strong teams
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Technical background and understanding of software development principals
- Knowledge of a/b testing fundamentals
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills