Director, Sales Operations & Optimization
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, and flexible work hours!
The ideal candidate has experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and is excited to leverage technology to enable and empower sales teams to drive meaningful business results. They will use data to inform the development roadmap and partner with cross functional teams to drive projects from concept to execution, deliver reporting, and further lead optimization.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA and will report to our Senior Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
- Process Optimization: Identify opportunities for process improvement. Assist sales management in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to achieve operational excellence. Anticipate challenges and scale processes, technology and team to support the growth of the sales team.
- In partnership with the sales and product organizations, build and prioritize the feature roadmap for Salesforce Sales Cloud to optimize workflows and drive conversion.
- Continual optimization of consignor lifecycle and touchpoints.
- Build, consolidate and streamline dashboards to empower sales leadership teams, identifying key trends and opportunities for relevant teams to act on.
- Develop recommendations to solve problems related to sales operations and other groups
- Conduct sales analysis to help sales hit the target and scale: pipeline analysis, Win/Loss analysis of the deals, Account potential analysis, etc.
- Provide thought leadership, promote and implement best-in-class sales ops model in strong collaboration with Finance, Marketing, and Business Operations.
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce Sales Cloud a plus.
- Demonstrates problem solving, decision-making, and process-improvement skills.
- Effective written, visual, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and self-direction skills.
- Experience articulating business questions and using analytical techniques to arrive at an answer using data.
- Experience with competitive analysis, and communicating to a diverse audience of stakeholders.
- BS required