Director - Sourcing/Purchasing/Procurement (3pl/Copacking)
Country : USA
State : New Jersey
County : Union County
Town : Berkeley Heights
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
L’Oreal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim
that has seen us expand into over 130 countries, 78,000 employees, +32
international brands, €25.3 billion in sales and becoming the number one
cosmetics group in the World! We firmly believe that our best
success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all
levels. We are proud of the sustainability commitment, Sharing Beauty With All,
we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach
the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively
impact in our world. After all, at L’Oreal, nothing is impossible…Be a part of the adventure and join
our diverse Purchasing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible
business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel
Director - Sourcing/Purchasing/Procurement (3PL/Copacking)
As the Category Manager (Hub), you will be responsible for developing the vision for your designated Category in line with the Americas priorities. You will manage and implement sourcing strategies across L’Oreal North America in close partnership with the US and Canada Country Sourcing Team. You will optimize and collaborate on a growing spend of +$100MM .
You will work with business leaders in the US as a key partner to optimize Total Cost while enhancing overall value and assessing Category trends. You will be responsible for strategic sourcing, trend analysis, stakeholder management, supplier management, continuous cost and performance improvement, and innovation. You will report directly into the VP NA Category Management Retail + Logistics & Industrial Services.
- Build strong relationships with Country Sourcing Teams and worldwide category teams to gather input on needs and priorities
- In collaboration with stakeholders and local Sourcing teams, anticipate NA Category Hub priorities and plans
- Build category Strategies for the North America within the 3PL and Co-Packing space that accelerate our Corporate Supply Chain initiatives.
- Translate and prioritize global category strategy for North America needs + Proactive exchange about the NA needs to help influence global initiatives
- Lead North America transversal initiatives and Contracts negotiations in alignment with business needs
- Develop deep understanding of the market and identifying new potential partners to the group.
- Identify breakthrough technologies and innovation
- Bring forward new and innovative cost reduction projects to the business team
- Build and manage strategic supplier relationships & Risk– manages scorecard, BRM
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, category expertise, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience strategic sourcing and category management(3+ years within category) Your Skills:
- Strong leadership skills and ability lead cross functional teams and influence decision. Role will have two direct reports
- Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.